Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Watched dhoom3 
The entires of Amir was brill but jai and Ali just turned up out of nowhere ... It was a bit silly really ... I loved Katrina's entry a lot! I am not pp a fan of Katrina 

Then the motorbike stunts .. Some of them were very unrealistic.. Amir did a good job though 

The second half was better but they could have kept the secret longer it would have been better 

I had high expectations for dhoom. Overall I would rate it 3 stars .. 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Wolf Of Wall Street ... 
Go for Leo's acting , he was OUTSTANDING in portraying Jorden , wow , so far he been promoting psychological movies but this is good... 

there was a moment when he literally goes numb due to his drug over dose and his acting was classic and i hated how his pain was laughed as a joke in theater , i am going to google the real guy but Leo was fantastic in his role ... wow 

Rise, fall and sticking to people he stood for , love, sex, family, its a good mix 
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhooter Bhobishyot(Bengali movie)
Well, its a nice comic entertainer, with all those rhyming of dialogues and puns. The actors playing the ghost of different eras seemingly played well.There was nothing to guess, very predictable but its a fun one time watch 👍🏼

3.5/5
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Captain America The First Avenger

My friends made me watch it although I stayed far from it for couple of years. The beginning was very interesting and the transformation Steven Rogers had from being this skinny guy to superhero due to the serum was nicely done but the story was extremely boring. I skipped most of the scenes and watched the second half in FF mode

Now I'm not sure what to expect from the sequel which is due in April 
aish. thumbnail
Drishyam (Malayalam):

For those who dun mind watching regional movies, search for the best print with translation and watch now. The movie has been rightly coined 'The best Malayalam movie in the past twenty years'. It was the first time that I heard people clapping after a Malayalam movie in the theaters here. The way the story was narrated was so goood and the whole cast was phenomenal.

Mohanlal, what a classic actor. He portrayed every emotion so precisely.

So happy it's becoming an all time blockbuster.

5/5
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched frozen...totally enthralled!! The animations left me spellbound...plus the comic scenes and one liners..hilarious!!! A must watch in the theatres !!!
briahna thumbnail
wow guys thanks for all the reviews, and feedback on recently seen movies...
i have seen many many movies during holiday season...i am going to compile and post it later. 
keep posting...👍🏼
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watched shahid recently. I think it was one of the most underrated movie's in 2013. Im giving it a 4 on 5 *
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Mickey Virus

Good one time watch and a time pass !

1.5/5