Which Anime Series Made You Cry ?

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone I am Ranjana and I'm really glad to see that anime forum has finally been opened . 😃
Now my question to you guys is which anime made you cry the most ?

For me , it would be clannad .
All of the character had such a good background story , and I really cried so many times even much in clannad after story . and I did cry at L's death in death note.

I cried in Clannad after story too..Nagisa and Ushio..😭 and when Jiraiya died in Naruto shipuuden i was a bit depressed but when Naruto came to knw about that and he cried..on the top of that, those sad backgound musics i just cant help but cry wid him..and yeah i cried when kamisama hajimemashita anime ended..i was looking forward for more episodes..😭😡
Originally posted by -PixieBunnie-

<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif" size="2"><font color="#999999">I cried in Clannad after story too..Nagisa and Ushio..😭 and when Jiraiya died in Naruto shipuuden i was a bit depressed but when Naruto came to knw about that and he cried..on the top of that, those sad backgound musics i just cant help but cry wid him..and yeah i cried when kamisama hajimemashita anime ended..i was looking forward for more episodes..😭😡</font></font>

never saw naruto .
seriously this scene

none made me cry as i dun watch such serious anime 
Originally posted by .Lovegood.

never saw naruto .
seriously this scene

You're making me crying now..😭
I'm not much of a crier and its even hard for me to do so because of any show, but Code Geass was one of the first shows where i literally balled out like a freaking kid.
first time I cried fro K-Project when Mikoto died and Anna realized it and scream Mikoto..his last massage for anna it's really heartbreaking..and then I watch Winter Sonata..and while watching it I cried in almost all episode...
I cried while reading Gakuan Alice...especially when Mikan saw her parents death
I didnt cry.. Anytine.. Lol..
Omg ! Clannad made me cry too !