Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~RaBir: Beginning of an Unknown Feeling SS~UpdatedPG6

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All, I kind of felt bored lol, so decided to write something on RaBir as I have done it ones for uday n manyata of DEK.😊 This time I felt like i should do it on RaBir as I finally got a couple to drool over hehe..😳😆 These will be short scenes, so I will be doing two scenes or three scenes as updates it depends on how many of u like it and all. Also these scenes will get intense and sizzlingly hawt as i update currently im starting slow hehe, so hope u all like.😳

Scene 1:

The story of Rachna & Kabir's begins on an unknown feeling started from a slight touch. It so happens one day on Diwali night Rachna comes in front of Kabir's car and he suddenly steps hard on the brakes to stop the car as he sees a girl in front of his car while she is on the ground as she has sprained her ankle. Kabir comes out of his car and goes to Rachna who has covered her face with her hands as the lights of the car hurt her eyes. As Kabir approaches Rachna, she slowly starts removing her hands from her face then Kabir and Rachna meet for the first time, he helps her stand up and that slight touch of her hand on his hand makes his heart skip a beat while she has no reaction toward it. He suddenly looks at her and they have a slight eye lock scene and it breaks as out of nowhere wind occurs which makes Rachna's hair fly (LOL) and she slightly turns to avoid Kabir's eyes while Kabir is looking at her with admiring eyes (a sweet piano tone plays in the BG). Suddenly his admiring is broken as a child comes out of nowhere and runs into Kabir. Right around, this time their hands go apart as well and both look at one another again this time Rachna looking with angry eyes.

End of Scene 1 now Scene 2:

(RaBir's conversation)

Rachna: (in an angry tone) how come you are driving such a big car in such a small street?? Do you have any sense??

Kabir: (in an arrogant tone) Where ever I want to drive is my problem, but why did you come in front of my car you silly girl?

Rachna: (angry mode) I did not plan to come in front of your car, you just happen to came in my way.

Kabir: Oh I came in your way, it is the opposite you silly girl (he says with a smirk).

Rachna: (getting angrier, giving a heavy *sigh*) Fine do whatever you want...

(She leaves and he just looks at her going than goes to his car.)

Kabir to himself: Silly girl doesn't know (he says while smirking).

P.S.

Hope you all enjoyed the RaBir short scenes. This is my 2nd time I'm writing short scenes I have done it ones for Manveer (Uday Manyata of DEK), so hopefully it was good will try to make more intense scenes later on. Plzzz do leave ur comments n do push the like button to show your appreciation. However, if u feel like something is missing in these scenes plzzz feel free to write it in ur comments I wont mind cause I would like to know wat u all thought or think about my RaBir scenes okkies guys. So thank u all for reading if u want me to PM u plzzz state that in ur comments, so I would know who to PM and will send out buddy requests if needed or if possible add me as ur buddy okkies. This way it will be easy for me to send out PMs to everyone at ones. Thanks All!

~Pari~

RaBir SS Update List
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Is Awsome Pari.
PM Me Please.
(:
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMO Kabir actually smirks! A miracle and awww he's already feeling attractive toward her. And it looks like love at first time for him! You better keep writing more, Pari! This is fabulous👍🏼! And the way you decorated and organized it! Looks so pretty ❤️
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r amazing ...pm me whenever u update...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What does not the silly girl know :p . . . So he already has the hots for her . . . ;-) nice . . . Continue soon. . .
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh it is so nice i love it,please keep writing and i like the way u describe their feelings and emotions especially kabir keep it up.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great to find another story of rabir,

it looks great, please pm me when you update
eshasrk thumbnail
Awesome start...plsss continue

Kabir actually smirks 😲 😉...plsss update soon
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SilverFairy

This Is Awsome Pari.
PM Me Please.
(:

thnks for liking n definitely will PM since u accepted my buddy request thnks for tht...😉😳
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

OMO Kabir actually smirks! A miracle and awww he's already feeling attractive toward her. And it looks like love at first time for him! You better keep writing more, Pari! This is fabulous👍🏼! And the way you decorated and organized it! Looks so pretty ❤️

hahaha its in my imagination he smirks lol...😛 n a guy without smirking is impossible lol...😆 yess im makin it different from the show giving it a little bit of my touch of how the episode should have been especially in their 2nd meetin hehe...which im using as their 1st meeting hehe...😉😳 thnks for liking it luv n definitely will write more since im gettin good comments i will update later today will see...😊 ya the reason for my organization is from my past experience tht i should write my scenes out on Microsoft word before posting here as typing here is difficult as i cant focus well enough hehe n its gets messy as i have to make changes after writing them out go back n add more or take some stuff out have to make it look readable hehe.. n my hindi isnt tht good so have to focus on tht a little too hehe..😳 but im glad u enjoyed will PM u when i update...😉