Thanks for the updates Jaya & Sathir.

MM tries to hit Kal??? What the...???

Substitute MM for Mental Mohan rather than MuthuManickam... 😆
Hope this helps. 😃
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Impressed with Maya for now, but these seem like the characteristics which will shape her to be the 'villi' of this serial in the future. Hope it doesn't happen but Vikatan & Kumaran always like to take the same route. 😡
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
Thuls, pls concentrate on ur studies... Nila doesn't need a babysitter!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks all for the updates. 

Sri, lol, yup hope Thulasi is concentrating on her studies too and not spending too much time with Nila.  Nila's forever long talk with her boyfriend was a drag.

Wow Maya!  I like her for how bold and brave she spoke, hope she remains a positive character like this. 

The councillor lolll.  He was awesome in terms of acting and funny too!  I liked how he got so scared after hearing Maya and run to stop Deepa from drinking the juice then ran to put her in the van and take her back home lol!

Thanks to Prabha and Tamil for their help here.  I don't know but when they played those flashback clips even I started hating Prabha again and I didn't want Deepa to forgive him.  Maybe she can just call him and say thanks I guess.  Shakshi and Prabha...oh god...when is she going to leave...

MM house was a fiasco!  Kalyani woot woot our old girl is back, she was awesome!  Padma's face lol, epic!
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very very satisfying episode. Tamil could have handled Deepa differently instead of giving her the 
3rd degree regarding P. he has no idea about how P torured, humiliated,bullied and jeered Deepa.
His saving Deepa is just an act of hood samaritan which he coild have done to any one. He
Evejn ready to give his life is commendable. So Deepa should have jst called him and thanked him
For his act. She does not lose anything by doing this. I am disappointed with Deepa on this.
Simply loved Kalyani. Hope Pavi learns something from this and cancels her wedding with the
Crook family.Nilla and Tulasi scenes are boring with simplistic repetitive dialogues.
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Substitute MM for Mental Mohan rather than MuthuManickam... 😆
Hope this helps. 😃

yes, it did ... thanks a lot Sathir. 😆

Thanks for the updates Haritha
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Harhem for the updates. 

Uuufff Roja is a big headache!  Pity Kanagu. 

Nila...oh my god...kinda creepy...it's like I'm seeing Charu all over again lol.  

Thulasi was correct asking Tamil everything, and its nice of Nitesh to tell Thulasi about Satyamoorthi.  I hated how he never told Ntesh and Prabha about this before, feel like he will land in big soup soon and then it's going to be sorrys again...

Waiting for the friends hangout especially with how Nila acts.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
wat is with this Nila im scared.. hope she doesn't kidnap Thulasi...in the name of Possessiveness..she is behaving like a Pysco 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roja is acting really stupid. She needs a couple of slaps from Kanagu. Kanagu should stop paying for
Groceries that she is making food for herself. Nilla is a a psycho. May be she killed her sister out
Of jealousy and pocessiveness. May be her sister had a boy friend. The way she is with her boy friend.
He should dump her soon. 
Tamil is so greedy for big  and quick money, that he has totally forgotten the lofty idealism talks and vira vasanams
He was giving his brother Puvi. Puvi made money by working hard and honest way. This felllow
Criticised him for small lapses ih his shop and showed trade unionism. But he is committing
Major fraud in investing black money for sharks. Where is his idealism? This greed for quick
Easy money can not be called ambition. His whole character is flawed.