Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Shapath set for a revamp; ex-cop Sarwar Ahuja to re-enter

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Shapath set for a revamp; ex-cop Sarwar Ahuja to re-enter in a new avatar

Summary: Along with some changes in the content and production value, ex-cop Shaurya, played by the good looking Sarwar Ahuja, will be seen making a re-entry in a completely new avatar. The show will also see some changes in terms of content as the theme will now be focused on super-cops'. And the inter-personal relationship of the cops will also get lot more importance. The show which has gained tremendous success in these two years is also set to get a new set which will be technically advanced lending an international feel to the scenes. This new series will be aired from Saturday (21 December). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
I am 2 know dat Insp Shaurya coming back ðŸ˜Š Edited by MOON_LYT - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Yes it is nice to see he's coming back, but I don't like this change at all.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2nd revamp
New set
New content
More importance to personal life
More focas to relations
Sarwar's come back
New entrants: Iris Maity and Jineet
International touch

hmmm... let's see how it looks...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
More importance to personal life?  But in today's episode, Anjali was injured, while Kavi & Bulbul had a pretty ugly fight.  Are they gonna split them up?  And can we see more of Roshni w/ Mayank?
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

More importance to personal life? But in today's episode, Anjali was injured, while Kavi & Bulbul had a pretty ugly fight. Are they gonna split them up? And can we see more of Roshni w/ Mayank?

I didn't get a thing that, in the introduction they didn't show Roshni or Simran. Why??? Need to ask Baljit Singh...
Vr15h thumbnail
Since we're seeing 2 new cops enter, does this mean that Mayank is now out, since he's been 'eaten'?  Is this Pankaj's way of exiting the show - like Piyush earlier?  Or will he return tonight?

I'm gonna miss Roshyank if this happens 😔
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Since we're seeing 2 new cops enter, does this mean that Mayank is now out, since he's been 'eaten'? Is this Pankaj's way of exiting the show - like Piyush earlier? Or will he return tonight?

I'm gonna miss Roshyank if this happens 😔

No, this won't happen.
If this was their plan then they wouldn't have shown Mayank in the introduction. And Pankaj said that till April '14 Shapath has his concentration
Not 2new entry, actually 4.
1. Jineet aka Koko
2. Iris aka Laraa
3. Sarwar aka ROBOCOP Shaurya
4. Zapro sent by the alien head Gutli

Edited by --Zariyat-- - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
So they will continue:-
Anjali's brain tumor
Kavi having problems with Koko

With the revamp, many questions have come up...
What about Roshni and Simran??? They weren't shown in the introduction! Even Meghna, Varun and Ajay weren't shown!
Does that mean their characters have ended??

What about Mayank's ears! Will his ears be like this always?? Or will he do plastic-surgery?

And how did Shaurya become ROBOCOP? Who saved him after the plane-crash?? Why did Shaurya say (in Diler's dream) that no one came to save him??

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! WILL WE EVER GET THEIR ANSWERS?
Vr15h thumbnail
I think that since Ojaswi has just gotten married, Megna is out of the show.  But I do wish we get to see Roshni & Simran.  Will the new female cop be paired w/ Robocop Shaurya?