i just loved it
finally soulmates r gonna meet each other
nice update
plzz update soon
cannt wait for the next
Posted: 10 years ago
res

unres

Omg !! Nani changed their destiny :D yayyy !!!

Awesome start lazy !! So eager to read the story of Rishab kundra nd his 'gold digger' ๐Ÿ˜† 
Bechara mukund ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Add me to ur pm list plz :)
Edited by Haaaaawwwwwwwww - 10 years ago

ahhh i m in love with magic...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my first and foremost wish is to become a witch or at least a vampire ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

but alas i m human girl ๐Ÿคข 

thanku for reading my heart wrenching story๐Ÿ˜ญ

coming back to the update i loved it... soul mate Rk and witch madhu ...destiny reverse spell ๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome ...can i request for regular update plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ

plzzz ...

you are  nice writer. please pm whenever you write your new ff or updates.

๐Ÿ˜† Here I was missing Shararat so much & the next thing i see is a story on RishBala based on magic๐Ÿ˜Š Nice

ROFL reading Madhu's confused Thoughts๐Ÿคฃ by the way thinking of  Madhu as a Pari is making me feel good.

Thanks for the pm
Since i am also a huge Harry Potter fan, and i also love this magic and witch wizard thing! I know that i am gonna love this FF and that was a very interesting start!
awesome update...loved madhu's character here...so nani magically changed madhu's destiny...that is the reason the name changed from dipali to madhu...par pyaar ko kaun rok paya hai...plz pm me from nowonwards...
first part is interesting...
the story is based on magic... i usually like diff types of stories...

no wonder  you are my favorite writer...

pls pm me i have send u an buddy request...
I am sooo damn excited about this ff...I can bet that this one is going to be your masterpiece...well RK and madhu both are witch...na na how can RK be a witch?? he-witch okay?? so Madhu can't do magics...wait beta, meet RK, he will teach you how to do Magic..!!
Madhu was concentrating??? Was that really CONCENTRATING???? Well she should learn from me how to concentrate, when I study, after five minutes I look at my phone and then start drooling over my wallpaper,(its VDs photo) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
So, I m just loving it and becoming greedy...so can you pls update tomorrow...pls????? will be waiting for ur reply...cnt. soon nd thnks for pm...