AMAZING!! CONCEPT!! & AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!... β­οΈ πŸ‘
Posted: 10 years ago
Excellent start... liked it
Gr8 part..
Cont.soon

Thanks for pm dear..
Madhu witch .. 😲 .. Ab yehi padhna baki tha .. πŸ˜† .. Loved her nakamiab kosise of doing magic & her nonsense talk was kinda cute.

Nani rocks .. She changed Dipshit's photo 2 Madhu's .. now i'm w8ing 2 see how RK gonna save his bro by hook or crook .. If i'm not wrong den he is already attracted 2 Madhu naa & hope Madhu feels d same .. ☺️
Wow !!
Magic..Madhu...witch ...breathtaking magical concept Lazy πŸ˜ƒ !! 
Madhu is a witch..am sure she makes one hell of a cute witch hehe !! RK is simply smitten by her and assume if she is magically innocent then guess RK won't be able to keep his mind (and hands πŸ˜† ) off of her !! Sigh !! If its like that then it will be sweet :-) !!!

Nani..am totally imagining Farida Jalal ji as Nani heheh !! Loved nani Madhu n Trishna trio and their experiment to lift the pen πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! Oh Madhu, ur concentration is simply just like mine dearie...I loved it when instead of concentrating, Madhu was busy naming her parrot lol !! She is so sweetly innocent hehe !! 

I know you are magical writer Lazy😳, now it only got confirmed with this magical bewitching conceptπŸ˜ƒ !! I do believe you have a secret magic wand, if not so many awesome fics would not have been floating around in Lazy-land πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!  Trust me its bewitching πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ, truly !! 
Lol πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..waiting Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

superb update

rishabh is thinking that she is is the lover of mukund
madhu is a golden dagger
to his plan he proposed madhu
madhu is in love with rishabh hope rishabh to loves madhu in the same way n realise it
madhu a poor witchπŸ˜†
hope rishbala unite soon
Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
R
Unres πŸ˜ƒ

Oops !! RK is going to do the biggest blunder of his life..wish someone could stop him :-(.  !!!  Oh my Madhu is so cute and innocent ...but with prejudiced mind, RK is only seeing what he wish to see..very sad !! 

OMG lazy...in midst of all the seriousness, I could not stop myself doing rofling for the below play of words..oh god πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣
"What is it?"
"I am a witch."
"Bitch?"
"Witch."
"Huh?"
"I can do magic." Madhu tells him.

Loved it !!!!

Edited by aDarkAngel - 8 years ago
Ouch!  As beautiful as those moments were (and funny) in the background all I could think about was how badly hurt Madhu was going be.

I think I can even see how it will happen πŸ˜­ but I will not say here!

Chapter 2 was great.  You packed in a lot of things.  Madhu and RK meet, romance, proposal, Madhu's confession of being a witch and now I am waiting for her heart break.  And mine too!  πŸ’”