AFSAR BITIYA ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS

Posted: 10 years ago

Very rarely am I impressed with a show as much as I was impressed with Afsar Bitiya in the beginning I loved everything about the show and each and every character that was in it and felt they all had a story to tell us in this show. From the rat face Bihari to the scary eyed Pinky to the cruelly demonic brat tun Tun Singh I loved them all. And then there was the amazing Afsar herself Krishna Raj who enchanted me with her innocence, humbleness and determination to achieve a goal that besides her father and later on her friend Pintu and teacher Babloo no one else believed in her. She was an inspiration not only to students but also to anyone who had a dream and wanted to fulfill it to continue with our dreams no matter what obstacles are in front of us and never give up on not only our dreams but ourselves.

To a father and daughter bond that is timeless and so beautiful that not only shows that a father is a parent, a disciplinarian but always a best friend who we can share everything with. for those that watched we will cherish your memories

To a daughter and a sister who will give everything to ensure that her loved one's are happy with a smile on her face even as her heart is breaking be it for her dream or the person she loves. we will remember that a pure heart when it comes to the relationships we have in life always wins

To a student teacher relationship that has been forgotten by many of us who thought of a teacher as just a teacher but not as our guru and some1 we can always lean on to help us to every stage of life to reach our fullest potential.Thanks Bablooji and Krishna for making us remember what we had forgotten and never should forget that our teachers are next to our parents and are just as important.

To a determination that inspires and teachers us no matter what that dreams will always come true and we will be winnings if we try hard enough.

And that our love for our country and for the people around us  is not only a duty but an honour that we should always fulfill with full pride.

AND THAN THERE IS OUR SWEET AND ADORABLE PINTU SINGH

Dashing yet tender and with a heart of gold who showed us that true happiness was selflessness and enduring the happiness of your loved one's comes first,

And last but  definitely not least is a love story that was as innocent as the night and as pure as a morning Prishna. 

Friendship

love

Passion

guys sorry i had to rush and make this post so 2 of my prishna pictures didnt show. my only excuse was that this was my 2nd attempt as my last 1 before i could post i pressed exist and so every that i had done was lost. moral of the story always remember to save your whatever u write lol. anyway hope u guys like my rushed attempt.
AB will always be in my heart. It is the first show I saw of KINSHUKs. And it'll always be my fav. Nothing can replace my Pintu Singh. He is my first true love & always wil be.
Nothing can replace afsar bitiya. I miss it alot.
And I'll be really sad when it will be our last day on this forum.
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

AB will always be in my heart. It is the first show I saw of KINSHUKs. And it'll always be my fav. Nothing can replace my Pintu Singh. He is my first true love & always wil be.
Nothing can replace afsar bitiya. I miss it alot.
And I'll be really sad when it will be our last day on this forum.
aww thats so sweet Pintu was your 1st true love and my real love lol. And so true AB is irreplaceable and will always be in our hearts. And oh god hope the forum doesnt close for a long time this is the 1 place where i think most of kinshuk fans are the most comfortable
Originally posted by sandiab

aww thats so sweet Pintu was your 1st true love and my real love lol. And so true AB is irreplaceable and will always be in our hearts. And oh god hope the forum doesnt close for a long time this is the 1 place where i think most of kinshuk fans are the most comfortable

True love, real love, isn't that the same?? Lol!
Ya the last day will be sad :'(
I even have a message ready for the last day to post.
I think we're all gonna cry...
Lol Jackie Pintu is simply your 1st love and u will have many more lovers in your life if kinshuk has his way. So my real true love will be timeless and forever lol. U have a msg ready lol u know sometimes they dnt even tell us that they gona close the forum and just do; so where u gona post it. And lol i like this idea of being prepared coz i want to write stuff for the 1st day on the new kinshuk forum . I want to do a whole page of just kinshuk posts by me on the forum lol
I don't know maybe FB lol
Or the forum I guess.
Don't be so selfish Sandia! Let us have a turn to post too!'
Lmao!! Lets see who posts more on the new forum!
Lol on the first day we'll have like 100 posts reserved!! Haha!
Lol how embarrassing would be to post it on fb and all of us will be crying there lol my normal friends already think i am crazy with my kinshuk obsession lol. And we should try and out do ourselves on the new forum. Lol and u called be selfish again lol i only got a sister very late in life been an only child for too long i didnt have to share things before lol.
Beautiful Post Sandia!! AB will always be memorable for me becozz of Pintu Singh / DBPS and our Prishna ðŸ˜³ . 
Don't worry even my friends think im crazy🤣 
And im also selfish! I don't like sharing food! ðŸ¤£ 
Here would be posts!🤣 jk