Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Beautiful Post Sandia!! AB will always be memorable for me becozz of Pintu Singh / DBPS and our Prishna ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

very true Monica our DBPS and Prishna just took this show to another level. Unfortunately coz i was rushing with the post i didnt have time to put in more stuff on these them but DBPS and prishna where gems of the show and how i wish we had gotten to see more of them in this show.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

[B]Don't worry even my friends think im crazy๐Ÿคฃ And im also selfish! I don't like sharing food! ๐Ÿคฃ Here would be posts!๐Ÿคฃ jk

lol u dnt like sharing food me to i cnt take it when some1 touches my food i get very upset. We should have AB posts more often we learning new things about ourselves already. Although the Afsar wnt approve of this sort of behaviour she would rather starve than not share her food lol.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice thread Sandia, sorry I took so long to comment but was working on mine,,

Afsar Bitiya will always be special to me because of Prishna but of course Krishna's struggle through her whole journey will always be an inspiration to me and should be to everyone else..

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

lol u dnt like sharing food me to i cnt take it when some1 touches my food i get very upset. We should have AB posts more often we learning new things about ourselves already. Although the Afsar wnt approve of this sort of behaviour she would rather starve than not share her food lol.

Ya i don't like it when someone asks me if they can have little bit of it. ๐Ÿ˜† if i really like something, then its hard for me to share, but sometimes im nice & say if they want some๐Ÿ˜† 
lol afsar
sandiab thumbnail
Ya i don't like it when someone asks me if they can have little bit of it. ๐Ÿ˜† if i really like something, then its hard for me to share, but sometimes im nice & say if they want some๐Ÿ˜† lol afsar lol even if i am in a good mood no1 askers me coz they know how i am. Lol but my 4 year old sister who i alway tell dnt eat from any1 especially from me got for me coz now she doesnt share with me anything she has, the little brat is quite evil. She would be your best friend lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya i don't like it when someone asks me if they can have little bit of it. ๐Ÿ˜† if i really like something, then its hard for me to share, but sometimes im nice & say if they want some๐Ÿ˜† lol afsar[/QUOTE] lol even if i am in a good mood no1 askers me coz they know how i am. Lol but my 4 year old sister who i alway tell dnt eat from any1 especially from me got for me coz now she doesnt share with me anything she has, the little brat is quite evil. She would be your best friend lol[/QUOTE]
woooh way to go little sister! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ i would love a little sister! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i don't have one๐Ÿ˜† 

sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Nice thread Sandia, sorry I took so long to comment but was working on mine,, Afsar Bitiya will always be special to me because of Prishna but of course Krishna's struggle through her whole journey will always be an inspiration to me and should be to everyone else..

not a problem Lisa and its fine and true krishna is an inspiration to all and prishna will always be special to us all coz they where so amazing together.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will aways remember AB for many reasons, one being the fact that I was a written updater and this forum made me a Coolbie :D
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

I will aways remember AB for many reasons, one being the fact that I was a written updater and this forum made me a Coolbie :D

AB truly was a useful show rofl
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant, Excellent, and Amazing post!!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Forwarded...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago