AFSAR BITIYA ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Brilliant, Excellent, and Amazing post!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈForwarded...
Shanti your little demon why u didnt tell us u where sending the AB post to her. this wasnt my finest AB post. plus jackie was making me talk nonsense in it. if i had known that she would be seeing it i would have spammed for 2 pages saying AB was great and than started talking nonsense. bt she is too sweet that she wanted to see our post and tell her sorry about my incorrect grammer at certain places in my post.
Originally posted by sandiab

Shanti your little demon why u didnt tell us u where sending the AB post to her. this wasnt my finest AB post. plus jackie was making me talk nonsense in it. if i had known that she would be seeing it i would have spammed for 2 pages saying AB was great and than started talking nonsense. bt she is too sweet that she wanted to see our post and tell her sorry about my incorrect grammer at certain places in my post.

She will only feel happy Sandia...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Forwarded to who!? πŸ˜² 

To Mr Mahajan!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kmfan_2

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">To Mr Mahajan!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†</font>

WAT!!!??? :O
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

WAT!!!??? :O

Just joking...he anyway reads all our posts so I need not send any to him...πŸ˜†
Thanks Shanti for doing this again...

All my love as usual to my precious...