Afsar Bitiya - Inspirational Show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Afsar Bitiya    

When I first saw this promo my was reaction was "finally a show with a difference, I have to watch this show, I like this girl, she is so petit and her voice so sweet and gentle."  Then the journey began of following Krishna and her family. I was so happy to see someone portraying or have a different concept about soap operas..

I found it really interesting and I admired Krishna for being so strong minded about fulfilling her papa's dream, yet in her struggle always wanted to please everyone. She felt her siblings were deprived of wants because of her and her studies. Her mother found it useless and made it known but with the support and determination instilled in Krishna by her papa, Krishna believed in her goal.

She of course had lots of hurdles along the way. She had a jealous cousin, aunt and uncle who never missed an opportunity to hurt her. But Krishna being kind and forgiving never showed her hurt at their taunts.
At school she was insulted for being poor. She almost married and was prepared to give up her dream just to make her mother happy.

But to no surprise there was help and support along the way, by her Guru - Babloo Sir

and a special friend, Pintu Singh, who's first clash was the beginning of a wonderful friendship, called love..

Their indifferences turned gradually into a wonderful relationship, Pintu for some reason always felt he had to help Krishna or defend her. He was thought to be worthless, but to Krishna he was priceless. She was now his best friend and Babloo made him realize it was more than friendship and something called "Love"

In the end Krishna fulfilled her papa's dream despite all her struggles and became an "Afsar Bitiya"

Krishna and Pintu confessed their love as well,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dlM-54mYYd4[/YOUTUBE]

though it was a struggle to get to be Mr.& Mrs. Pintu Singh

Afsar Bitiya was an inspiring show to a lot of young women out there to keep focused on their dream, and Krishna Raj should always remain an inspiration to all young women to continue to study and achieve something in life.

A truly lovely post Lisa enjoyed reading it. And I also loved the promos when i 1st watched it i simply loved it and if its possible back than my hindi was even worse and even though i didnt understand much but krishna's voice and the emotion in it, the expression in her eyes and her mannerism all just captivated me and i couldnt wait to watch the show and her journey.
Awesome post Lisa :D love it :D
One more lovely post here...
Amazing Lisa...⭐️⭐️

Forwarded to Mitali...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

"A truly lovely post Lisa enjoyed reading it. And I also loved the promos when i 1st watched it i simply loved it and if its possible back than my hindi was even worse and even though i didnt understand much but krishna's voice and the emotion in it, the expression in her eyes and her mannerism all just captivated me and i couldnt wait to watch the show and her journey"

Thanks Sans, I tried my best after changing it many times, as I wanted to post the promos, then thought no one might watch them. But it came out okay.. I was also so eager to see how this story unfolds and follow Krishna..
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Amazing post Lisa 😃

Thanks Zoya,, glad you like it... 😉
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Awesome post Lisa :D love it :D

Thanks Fiza, I tried... waiting on your contribution and the game..lol😉
Originally posted by kmfan_2

One more lovely post here...