Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Request to Creatives - Rachna's birthday

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not sure whether cvs will ever come to this forum but guys

Its high time to celebrate Rachna's birthday  After all how old is she now 😕 and kabir also here to make her day special ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Whats say guys 🤗

Edited by MahimaSingh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaBeeRa thumbnail
How cute that will be when kabir attend her birthday party.. and i want him to take the whole day to choose gift for her. Aww how cute that will be  
I am with you mahimasingh 🤗 I hope creatives see this post.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes! Everybody in sslk all most had a birthday except Rachna🤢
I think her b,day in sslk is on 29 th feb so it comes once in 4 yrs🤢

Hope the creatives think over & give importance to rachna,s b,day celebration too😡
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow true! Never really thought about it! Rachna never did have any special birthday 🤔 If it's in February then that'll be extra bonus since Kabir is here now and it's valentines month ❤️ Don't think it can get any better than that 
musicgirl thumbnail
Don't know about the CVs but it looks like the stars of the show come and tell the CVs 😉
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I want Rachna s b day celebration kabir wishing her rudely and rachna giving him back it would be interesting

and I want kabir  s b day also
rachna preparing with all office workers for his b day celebration but then he gets angry and scolds rachna 😆  or i am ok even if kabir gets sentimental and says I  quit celebrate my b day after my mom left me but you made it special  *ahem ahem* not so soon btw. let them interact more
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was waiting for rachna's birthday since rajna season  😆 CV please show some mercy for rachna fans 😭
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Antimayan

I was waiting for rachna's birthday since rajna season  😆 CV please show some mercy for rachna fans 😭

That is something they don't have🤣
prernagirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. I also wanna see rachna's birthday celebrated in sslk n kabir should be very much part of the celebration. Please cv don't disappoint us this time.
LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If rachna was to have a birthday I would like it to be intense. Probably once kabir begins to fall in love with rachna and of course rachna having no idea and is completely oblivious to it all. I would want kabir not to know its rachnas birthday and force her to go to work and once he does finds out feels bad and buys her a gift and does not put his name on it so rachna does not know its from him. A bit of a secret admirer sort of thing. I would love if he gifts her a piece of jewellery that she always wears not knowing he bought her it and that he always looks at lovingly. Edited by LuvPanchi - 10 years ago