Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I would love if he design a dress specially for rachna to gift her on her birthday 
Will my dream ever come true ðŸ˜­
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nieevetha

I would love if he design a dress specially for rachna to gift her on her birthday 

Will my dream ever come true ðŸ˜­

They have time,  money and episodes  for celebration of 2 years of other couples weird love story but do not have time to celebrate rachna s  birthday once 🤢  loser cvs 😡
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPanchi

If rachna was to have a birthday I would like it to be intense. Probably once kabir begins to fall in love with rachna and of course rachna having no idea and is completely oblivious to it all. I would want kabir not to know its rachnas birthday and force her to go to work and once he does finds out feels bad and buys her a gift and does not put his name on it so rachna does not know its from him. A bit of a secret admirer sort of thing. I would love if he gifts her a piece of jewellery that she always wears not knowing he bought her it and that he always looks at lovingly.

That will be the best scenario! Would love it if they showed her bday like this! 
LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

That will be the best scenario! Would love it if they showed her bday like this! 

Thank you!!! 😊   That's it CVs you have to celebrate her birthday now