Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya Leads

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

KINSHUK MAHAJAN & MITALI NAG

Mitali Nag's character Krishna was so different from other roles seen on tv. She was a studious girl supported by her loving father to fulfill his dream. She fought against all odds to achieve this dream, yet she always wanted to please everyone, especially her mother.

Mitali Nag was magnificent portraying Krishna Raj. Her petit size to me made you feel for her as she looked so fragile but Mitali proved me wrong, as her character Krishna was full of vigour and spunk. Mitali gave every breath of hers to make Krishna seem real, she was faithful, studious, kind, loving, generous, respectful and humble. At times you seemed tired Mitali but still your acting was unmatchable. No one suited the role of Krishna more than you. I love your gentle sweet voice.

Congratulations on a job well done Mitali Nag !!!

Kinshuk Mahajan's character Pintu stole my heart with his looks. His entry of course was unique and it seemed he would be a spoilt naughty brat. He loved his family and had no real interest in anything. His was tough as rock but with a heart of gold.

Kinshuk Mahajan was outstanding in his role as Pintu Singh. This was the first time I'd seen him and was taken aback by his good-looks. You brought Pintu to life with your outstanding acting and expressions. Your eyes are full of emotions Kinshuk, and your body language with your characters are dead on. I am mad you had body doubles on some days but you are forgiven. You were perfect as Pintu and as Kinshuk Mahajan you are "Perfect"

Congratulations on a job well done Kinshuk Mahajan !!!

Now the magic...

Kinshuk and Mitali, I love your pairing. Your onscreen Jodi, Prishna to me was very magical.. your chemistry was unique and you both made their love story come to life with your hard work and commitment to do your best

Kinshuk and Mitali your expressions, be it happy or sad or heartbroken were all done with great sensitivity to your character. Mitali your shy cute smile was so sweet, especially after the love confession and Pintu wanted to take you out. Really great moment for Prishnaholics. Kinshuk you had me crying when you were heartbroken in the bike scene, and when Krishna left to go back home. My God, a guy making me cry. Your talking through eye communication and head movements with each other was flawless

Kinshuk & Mitali I loved the wedding scene when you were getting scold for fighting with the goons, just loved how your natural bubbly laughter came out, and of course Mitali you looked beautiful as a bride on both occasions.
Kinshuk your Bihar tongue was exceptional, and your portrayal of Pintu - rough, tough, loving, naughty, protective, romantic, kind - truly made him seem to be the perfect husband.
There are so many scenes I loved, and wanted more of. Loved when Pintu took you home after becoming an officer, so romantic that car scene and his leaning over. Loved when he brought you Prasad, and the way you both looked at each other, loved the tying around the tree and he helps you, loved when Pintu rocks back his seat and asks if he's your driver.
Amazing work guys, amazing.  

Thank you Kinshuk & Mitali for coming into my life as Prishna.
You both were excellent in your roles.
I only have "Best Wishes" in my heart for you both.
May Success, Happiness & Good Health always be yours.

P.S. Mitali won the Aadhi Aabadi Women Achiever's Award
Kinshuk won the hearts and respect of married supportive husbands and men
"Kitali" won my heart

I must mention the Afsar Bitiya theme song and Prishna background music were exceptionally perfect
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omggg Superb Post With pics😉

@Lisa Excellent👏

All pics are Amazing😊👏

Edited by ZoyaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww what a fantastic post Lisa i throughly enjoyed reading it. the acting of these 2 whether together or individually was just amazing. i dnt think i have ever watched a show and wanted to cry as much as I did when i watched the 1st 2 weeks Mitali was just amazing and her performance was simply outstanding. She lived, breathed and was Krishna for me. As for Kinshuk AB was my 3rd show of his but i just loved him as PIntu. From the intensity to the cuteness to his amazing, amazing comic timing that was just awesome and absolutely perfect. kinshuk has always been excellent during funny scenes bt my word he just took it to another level as Pintuji. But the thing that totally took me by surprise whilst watching his performance was the innocence and earthiness he brought to the character. there was something very indian yet modern about this character and I loved
sandiab thumbnail
Considering my bad luck decided to write a little and post whatever i do straight away so that I dnt lose it lol. So coming back to Mitali I dnt think I will ever truly be able to praise how much i enjoyed and loved her acting. Besides saying being a die hard kinshuk fan whilst watching him on tv I couldnt handle seconds without seeing his gorgeous face on my screen. But I watched AB online and i never forwarded her scenes to see him. I loved her voice, the way she carried herself even those ugly, fungly punjabis and saris she had to use rofl. But seriously I wish that we had more strong female characters like her indian on tv coz she really was dabang. i have so many fav screens of her whether it was the small scenes of seeing her learning her work whilst dressing up or being late and still learning and just being in her own little afsar world or eating the fake chillies. Or when she runs after those guys coz she wanted her exam book back or going to the goons and getting her admission card back by herself. And i just loved when her forehead got like a V sign on it when she frowned I swear it always reminded me of victory lol.
sandiab thumbnail
And than there is prishna and I will alway complain about how awful it was that this show didnt show them as much as they deserved to be shown together. Coz they where truly magically together they had a very different sort of chemistry from others that seemed so real, natural, comfortable and perfect that once u liked them u knew they where meant to be. Whenever I watch their 1st scene together I always wish I was a writer and was part of the AB team who was responsible to handle their love story and how it continued forward. Their 1st scene together was just so beautifully potrayed in the show 2 strangers going in diff directions 1 going towards he destiny whilst the other didnt know what his destiny was bt they both meet up at their destiny krishna for her exams and pintu meeting his destiny face to face. the connection these 2 had in such a short span of time was amazing i just loved the way that Pintu listened to her words and the look in his eyes he had evrytime she walked away from him. Everytime she walked away from him and ignored him it was like a piece of him got her hurt by her rejection.For me the time when i noticed krishna fragile built was when she was next to him. She looked so tiny next to him and he looked so manly and powerful towering over her that i just wanted to see more of them together. Pintu was always so emotional and his feeling for krishna was always there but for me the love story really began when krishna started reciprocated those feelings and when she did they where just amazing and perfection together.
sandiab thumbnail
I swear guys this will be my last boring msg on my love for kitali lol.

I have got to say that Kinshuk as Pintu will always be held dear to be coz of the innocent yet sharp way he saw the world he was ruled by his heart and not his head and was the epitome of what we should be whether as a son/daughter; sibling; aunt; friend and lover. He would give his life for his loved ones no questions asked and that was so amazed in this day and age where we questions everything and want a reason to do anything for our loved 1's. His character was truly as innocent as a child and I just love him. he truly brought in the emotionally connection in this show for me.

My last comment on prishna besides being a huge kinshukholic I am a huge chocoholic but when this show was on and they showed them i never felt the need to have any chocolates or sweets coz they where so sweet that just watching them i didnt feel the need to have any. But when they fought and where nasty to each another I couldnt take it and i would get so upset( this feeling truly took me by surprise never felt that way ab any other jodi before lol) that I prayed they nevr fought again.

And Shanti if there was ever a msg that i would like u to give Mitali for me its that in the future she has got to do a very romantic character. kinshuk is the king of romance and expressions and its hard to be noticed when some1 is as good as him. but for me she wasnt just a perfect foil to the amazing chemistry he had with her bt her expressions during their romantic scenes made their scenes even more perfect. i watched a few other shows and the female actors seem to be limited to only a few expressions when they do very romantic scenes and so its up to the male to bring in that passion; spark. But here even being a very robotic character she and kinshuk where amazing together. So i really hope coz I know that with her if she allows that side(romantic;emotional side) of herself to be explored more that she will be the queen of romance. So Mitali could u please have a suhaag raat on tv when u come back rofl.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wait wait..in the last sig...the bottom small pic where mital is wearing a yellow dress...when was that?? I've never seen that...! 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Wait wait..in the last sig...the bottom small pic where mital is wearing a yellow dress...when was that?? I've never seen that...! 

For you...😳

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Omggg Superb Post With pics😉

@Lisa Excellent👏

All pics are Amazing😊👏

Thanks Zoya, you seem happy,, enjoy,,😉😆