Thanks Shanti for the 5 stars,,😉

Lets stop thanking ourselves...

Have a lovely holiday season!!!!!🤗
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

For you...😳

when was this!? 😕😕
Thank you so much Sandia for your very truthful input and insight on this magical couple Prishna.

I agree with you and all the wonderful points you made on these two characters and their portrayal. I think you added in all the points I left out and said exactly how I felt , it's like a continuation.. lol

You described their first meeting exactly how I saw it too, destiny, it was meant to be. And though to me he seemed like he was going to be this "bad ass" guy, he was a perfect gentleman and handed her back her scarf. He was even trying to get her attention on their way. Everyday I would watch in anticipation when would be their next meeting.

Kinshuk's intense eye stare towards Mitali while in character was so amazing.. it's one of my favourite things about them. Their chemistry was unique and only true Prishna fans would agree. And yes there were so many more times and scenes that could have been focused on Prishna.

I too wish Mitali would have been more romantic but I think Kinshuk's good looks is a bit intimidating, at least that's how I felt, although their scenes were great, the little we got of them.
I especially like their last hug which to me looked like the real Kinshuk going in closer to Mitali's neck as if to tease her, again that's what it looked like to me.

And your messages were not boring, I enjoyed all 4

Thanks Sandia,,
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

when was this!? 😕😕

They had gone to wish Yash and Aarti on the sets of Punar Vivah!
Many missed it but I didn't...can't miss anything to do with Kinshuk Mahajan!!!!

They had gone to wish Yash and Aarti on the sets of Punar Vivah!
Many missed it but I didn't...can't miss anything to do with Kinshuk Mahajan!!!!

i've never seen this... maybe it was when i didn't know the show. Was it at the beginning?
Jackie it was on April 5th 2012...to be precise...😃

Jackie it was on April 5th 2012...to be precise...😃

Oh no wonder...I started on April 12th😆 My first day of AB lol humm 7 days after
Lovely Thread!!  Mitali was very good as Krishna and being a newcomer she did lovely job . And what to say about Kinshuk !! Is there Anything left about him to speak about ? He is just PERFECT.Thatzz what I can say about my Hero!! ❤️
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Lovely Thread!!  Mitali was very good as Krishna and being a newcomer she did lovely job . And what to say about Kinshuk !! Is there Anything left about him to speak about ? He is just PERFECT.Thatzz what I can say about my Hero!! ❤️

Thanks Moni,, Yup Mitali was great as Krishna and as a newcomer, and of course Mr. Mahajan - "Perfect"