<<oNe PiEcE>>>> Its HERE!!!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Has anyone watched one piece???? Kindly discuss the series here!! I will be honest I watched the first 100 epis till date ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Story

Monkey D. Luffy refuses to let anyone or anything stand in the way of his quest to become the king of all pirates. With a course charted for the treacherous waters of the Grand Line and beyond, this is one captain who'll never give up until he's claimed the greatest treasure on Earth: the Legendary One Piece! Fiendish Fishmen, merciless Marines, surly sea monsters, and devious Devil's Fruit users all try to stop this unusual man with the body made of rubber, but as long as Luffy has his loyal friends along for the adventure " nothing can stand in the way of their dreams! 

CAST
 STRAW HAT PIRATES
MONKEY D. LUFFY 
Luffy, the leader of the Straw Hats, dreams of becoming the king of all pirates. Thanks to his loyal mates - and his outrageous Devil Fruit powers - he's got a fighting chance to make that dream come true!
RORONOA ZORO 
A legendary bounty hunter and master of the blade, Zoro was the first person to join Luffy's crew. When a fight breaks out, he's the guy you want fighting by your side. His dream is to become the strongest swordsman in all the land!
NAMI 
Nami's childhood was ruined by the fiendish fishman Arlong. She harbored a hatred for pirates until she fell in with Luffy and the Straw Hats. Thanks to her new friends, she's well on her way to achieving her dream: making maps of all the world's oceans!
USOPP 
Straw Hat. Sniper. Guy with a really big nose. Usopp is a cowardly marksman with a talent for telling tall tales, but when his friends need him most, he always comes up big! He dreams of becoming a great pirate just like his father before him!
SANJI 
This chain-smoking chef has a soft spot for beautiful women. Don't cross him, though. He learned to fight at the feet of Red-Foot Zeff, so he knows a thing or two about giving bad guys the boot. He signed on as the Straw Hat chef to track down his dream: the legendary All Blue, a sea overflowing with every kind of fish!
TONY TONY CHOPPER 
This adorable little talking reindeer just so happens to be one of the best doctors sailing the Grand Line. He joined the Straw Hats to pursue his ultimate dream of becoming a doctor who can cure any illness.
NICO ROBIN 
Nico Robin is a stunning archeologist who joined the Straw Hats at the tail end of their adventure in Alabasta. This mysterious beauty carries the scars of a dark and tragic past, but her dream of unearthing history's greatest secrets keeps her moving forward. Robin is a Devil's Fruit user, so watch out when she gets a little handsy!
FRANKY 
This blue-haired, speedo-clad, cola-powered cyborg is full of surprises! He initially burst on the scene as an enemy during the Water 7 arc, but his cool attitude and awesome array of gadgetry quickly wins over the Straw Hats. He's one heck of a shipwright, a ferocious fighter, and the guardian of a very deadly secret!
BROOK 
Every crew needs a musician, and Brook - a walking, talking skeleton - fills that role for the Straw Hats. He should be dead, but his Devil Fruit powers sprung him from the grave! Now, he lends his musical talents and skill with a blade to Luffy quest to be the best!
Edited by -Anaya- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love One Piece. I have finished till 51 episodes. Luffy and Sanji are my favorites๐Ÿ˜Š
Arziya thumbnail
Omg yay! I love both of too...sanjis entry is like Oohhh...
Arziya thumbnail
Made  a Sig
Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched it probably up to 10th episode. I loved it but sadly couldn't manage enough time to continue. so for now I am keeping it on hold. I hope I can start it soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
neevankrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hw can u guys stop in d middle๐Ÿ˜ฒits one piece guys... just continue to watch... i bet its gonna becom ur top fav๐Ÿ˜‰i think last week was 648th epi...so catch it up soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just started with one piece... Recently...on friend's suggestion... And by now have fallen for it big time.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Second to narito...
Only wish.. Hope they could air in on TV...
stewie_griffin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'am updated meaning watched 600+ episodes and anaya the real fun starts after 100 when alabasta arc starts, from there on the series picks up the steam ๐Ÿ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have watched one piece previously when it used to air on cartoon network
i am a huge luffy fan
love the rubber boy
i do not remember how much epi it was but the last epi i remember was nami revealing her true identity to luffy in front of her boss