~Punjabi Forum Chat Thread #1 ~ Spam Karo! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys I'm in the South Coast and can I jsut say its so freakin perfect here.
So im like on a beach and like just 2 minutes ago I just finished A Walk to remember for the zillionth time  so im basically brushing of tears and like furiously crying while writing this but still I have to say that like the beach view is so nice and its actually like really pretty.

we have been here for a few days and the beach is like amaizng i really want to live here but like the house is like millions of dollars so i wish my dad could afford that but he cant so thats so annoying

but oh gawd a walk to remember is like one of the most amazing movies ever and its like the best romantic movie and urgh WHY DID SHE DIE?!?!?! one of my fav movies, after the notebook and romeo juliet and ddlj because those movies are like pure freakin perfection and omg i am going to go on a cheesy rom com marathon really soon

oh it was christmas yesterday and santa gave me a guess purse so im like mentally kissing his feet becuase i refuse to give any credit to my father for having any taste in bags but omg this purse is so nice so im like really happy with it 

oh and it was boxing day today and over here its like sale day in like so many shops and god i went full on shopping and AHH it was perfect <3

but omg i sound so freakin bi polar right now so im just going to stop.

Fukre na ji aapan fukre naa. 😎
Je din nu raat tu kehde mahi
ve main raat samajh aitbaar karaan. 😳
Tenu phulaan wargi kahiye
jaan phul tere warge ne.
Originally posted by IPK..Jenny

-Amanat- hello shello ji

hello ji. kiddan? 😃