List Of Upcoming Anime Series Of 2014 (Updated)

Posted: 10 years ago
here is the list of anime series which will release in 2014..credit to Wiki..๐Ÿ˜Š

List of animated television series of 2014

Animated television series first aired in 2014
TitleEpisodesCountryYearOriginal ChannelNotesTechnique
Jorel's BrotherBrazil2014Cartoon Network
Turma da Mnica JovemBrazil2014Cartoon NetworkAnime
Dr. DimensionpantsCanada2014Teletoon
Endangered SpeciesCanada2014Teletoon
Pirate ExpressCanada2014Teletoon
Total Drama: Pahkitew Island13Canada US2014Teletoon
Cartoon Network
Season 6Flash
Ladybug26France Japan2014TF1Anime
Black BulletJapan2014Anime
Buddy ComplexJapan2014Anime
Captain EarthJapan2014[1]
D-Frag!Japan2014Anime
Encouragement of ClimbJapan2014Season 2Anime
Future Card BuddyfightJapan2014Anime
Gokukoku no BrynhildrJapan2014Anime
Haiky!!Japan2014[2]Anime
Happiness Charge Precure!Japan2014Anime
Hzuki no ReitetsuJapan2014Anime
Inari, Konkon, Koi IrohaJapan2014Anime
Kantai CollectionJapan2014Anime
Love, Chunibyo & Other DelusionsJapan2014Season 2Anime
Love Live!Japan2014Season 2[3]Anime
Love Stage!!Japan2014Anime
Magica WarsJapan2014Anime
Mikakunin de ShinkkeiJapan2014Anime
HanamonogatariJapan2014Part ofMonogatari Series: Second Season[4]Anime
Magical WarfareJapan2014Anime
Mahka Kk no RettseiJapan2014Anime
Maken-Ki! TwoJapan2014Season 2 ofMaken-ki!Anime
Mikakunin de ShinkkeiJapan2014Anime
Neppu Kairiku Bushi RoadJapan2014Anime
NisekoiJapan2014[5]Anime
No-RinJapan2014[6]Anime
NobunagunJapan2014Anime
Oneechan ga KitaJapan2014Anime
PupaJapan2014Anime
Riddle Story of DevilJapan2014Anime
Robot Girls Z9Japan2014[7]Anime
Rygaj Nanana no MaizkinJapan2014Anime
Sabagebu!Japan2014[8]Anime
Sailor MoonJapan2014Anime
Saki Zenkoku-henJapan2014Season 2 ofSaki[9][10]Anime
Saikin, Imto no Ysu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga.Japan2014Anime
Sakura TrickJapan2014Anime
Sekai Seifuku: Bryaku no ZvezdaJapan2014Anime
Silver Spoon 2Japan2014[11]Anime
Sonic BoomJapan2014Anime
Space DandyJapan2014[12]Anime
Strange+Japan2014Anime
Toaru Hikshi e no KoiutaJapan2014[13]Anime
Tonari no Seki-kunJapan2014[14]Anime
Wake Up, Girls!Japan2014Anime
Witch Craft WorksJapan2014Anime
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi CecilJapan2014[15]Anime
Z/X IgnitionJapan2014Anime
Bad SeedsUS2014Nickelodeon
Blaze and the Monster MachinesUS2014Nickelodeon
Bordertown13US2014FoxTraditional
Clarence13US2014Cartoon NetworkTraditional
I Heart TuesdaysUS2014Cartoon Network
MixelsUS2014Cartoon Network
Penn Zero: Part-Time HeroUS2014Disney XD
Pig Goat Banana CricketUS2014Nickelodeon
Spaceman SpiralUS2014Cartoon NetworkTraditional
Stan Lee's Mighty 7US2014Hub NetworkTraditional
Star and the Forces of EvilUS2014Disney ChannelTraditional
Star Wars RebelsUS2014Disney ChannelCGI
The Tom and Jerry ShowUS2014Cartoon NetworkTraditional
WallakayzamUS2014Nickelodeon
Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago

You are here: Home > Anime Sneak Peek: Previews of Anime Coming in 2014

Anime Sneak Peek: Previews of Anime Coming in 2014

by MAJK on August 1, 2013 in AnimeAnime and MangaJapanShare the Geek

Media Factory's@comic_alive Twitter account announced last Sunday the anime adaptations of five manga series from the MG Bunko J line. I got a peek at the previews via a new friendly anime community, Shiro Chanand that made me want to know a bit more. After some research, it looks as if these new anime will all fall in the category of harem comedy. Whether they fall in the category of good, bad, or somewhere in between has yet to be determined. The new adaptations No Game, No Life, Mahou Sensou, Seireitsukai no Kenbu, Seikoku no Dragonar and Madan no Ou to Senki. Below are the previews and a short synopsis of the storylines as I understand it. Enjoy!

No Game, No Life

This adaptation comes from a 2004 series by Yuu Kamiya A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives which currently has four volumes available. The story involves a hikikomori brother and sister, Sora and Shiro. These two recluses have pretty much abandoned society and the outside world but have earned reputations as brilliant gamers. This pair have effectively become Internet legends. One day, they are summoned to an alternate world. The boy who summoned them claims his name is "God". In this world war is prohibited. God declares that everything will be decided by games. When he says everything that is just what he means national borders included. The Human race isn't doing so well apparently. They've been driven back to a single remaining city by all of the other races. So now it is up to Sora and Shiro, to become Humanity's champions.

I can't ignore the irony of the fact that people with no lives are fighting for the survival of the human race. It sounds cringe-worthy when you consider that two losers whose only viable skill set is online gaming are attempting to become the savior of the human race. This could be completely horrible unless done just right. The art I am seeing in this preview is very pretty and it definitely has my attention. Not having read the Manga, I'm reserving judgement but if the soundtrack is anything like this preview - I'll be listening to it at least.

Mahou Sensou

From all accounts this story will follow Nanase Takeshi, a normal high-school student dealing with accidentally becoming a magic user. How does that happen by accident? Guess we'll see. The preview below gives no real clues but rumors on the web have it that he's hard-working, teen-age kid with a bit of a rough past. Like most guys in high school he worries about what others think about him. He's going out with his childhood friend, Isoshima Kurumi and living day to day. All of that changes when Aiba Mui shows up. He sees her collapsed on his school grounds and notices she's wearing a uniform he's never seen before. This marks the beginning of a series of weird events. When he wants to know why the answer he gets her is simply: "to be honest, I'm a magic user and sorry... I turned you into one too."

The light novel started in November 2011 and so far 6 volumes have been published. It looks like the manga adaptation began around April 15, 2013, and this anime series is expected to be released in the Winter 2014 season. The art in the preview isn't making me jump up and down but the images and music do imply some level of action, possible even magical warfare. I'm quite curious to see how this looks when they have it done.

Seireitsukai no Kenbu

This looks to be your average magical boy meets magical girls - lots of magical girls - story with a fantasy twist. Kazehaya Kamito is forced to attend Areishia Spirit Academy. The Academy is an all girls school designed to train maidens of noble families to become elementalists. It's and all girls school because only pure maidens are allowed the privilege to contract with a spirit or at least that has always be the case.

As it turns out Kamito is one of the super rare male elementalist whose existence was thought impossible until now. Kamito is on a quest for searching his past contracted spirit Restia when he accidentally catches Claire Rouge bathing and somehow ends up in a contract with the spirit she wanted. Not the way to endear yourself to a girl.

Greyworth the principal of the Academy offers Kamito a trade. If Kamtos participate in the upcoming festival Blade Dance and beat Ren Ashbell, Greyworth will provide him some information about Restia.

This is based off a series of light novels written by Shimizu Yuu. The first volume was released in December, 2010, and eleven volumes have been published to date. The art is decent, and the style looks to be a pretty standard sword and magic fantasy so while it's nothing super new I'll check it out because you never know.

Seikoku no Dragonar

This one sounds like someone took the Harem comedy wand to How to Train Your Dragon. Ansarivan Dragon Rider Academy is a royal school that has a contract with dragons. The goal of the school is to teach students, both male and female, how to raise dragons. The main character is a boy name Ash Blake, breeder student, currently attending the Academy. Ash currently doesn't have a dragon for his partner but during a racing competition, Ash's Seikoku begins to glow. When it finally hatches it isn't a dragon - it's a beautiful girl.

The light novel started in June 2010 and so far 13 volumes have been published. Again the promo gives us art that is not particularly remarkable in terms of Anime but the preview of the dragon gives me hope they do something amazing with it. Oterwise it's a pretty standard sword and magic fantasy harem except with dragons. This one will likely make it on my "to watch" list unless they do something completely horrible because I have a soft spot for anything with dragons.

Madan no Ou to Senki

It is a times of war in Western Europe. Eleonora Viltaria, one of the seven Vanadis of Zhcted, leads her force into Brune. The seven Vanadis are individuals who have each received a powerful weapon from the dragon, and they each rule over one of the seven territories. The power of the Vanadis is dreadful and they are feared by their enemies.

A young archer named Tigre, an Earl in Brune got a taste of just how intensely powerful the Vanadis are after he faced Eleonora and was defeated. His skills are so impressive that Eleonora decides to spare his life provided he is willing to serve her.

The light novel started in April 2011 and so far 7 volumes have been published. I'll admit this is one I am really looking forward to this one. The art looks pretty good, the story sounds like it has real potential. Fans of the light novel are saying that if they stick with the light novel as the source material this will need to be more than one season. The concept of the seven Vanadis intrigues me and while harem anime are not tops on my list they can be fun and interesting when the story is done right.

So that's what I know thus far. Did I get something wrong? Are you a fan of the light novel and looking forward to these or scared they are going to screw them up? Let me know in the comments below.

Note:- to watch the Preview of this anime's please go to this link..๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.geekeccentric.com/animesneakpeek/

Houkago Colorful Step Announced

June 19, 2013

Honeybee just announced their new game project, Houkagou Colourful Step in the August 2013 issue of B's Log. This game project is set to be released on PSP as two games,Undou-bu (Sports clubs) and Bunka-bu (Culture clubs). Each game has 6 capturable guys. The release dates are slated for 12th December 2013 and 27th March 2014 respectively. The artist is Fujiwara Ryo.

Story

At Private Tokiwa High School that thrives on club activities, there is a rule where all students must be part of a club. Transfer students Kohinata Natsuko and Haruko managed to narrow their choices down to two clubs but are still unable to choose... Which club will you choose?

Private Tokiwa High School has a history of 80 years and has quite a history. "Accomplished in both literary and military arts" is their motto so students are required to not only work hard in their studies but also club activities. Their education, sports and culture clubs are all at national level. After school, the grounds bustle with the voices of students practicing hard in club activities.

Edited :-

Kakouen , Kakouton and Sousou.

upcoming anime :- Jyuzaengi Engetsu Sangokuden

The Juuza. That is the name given to those of the 13th Zodiac: the cat people. Seen as a vulgar and contemptuous race, they live a life of seclusion away from human eyes. However, as the end of the Han Dynasty draws near, the rise of the Yellow Scarves has thrown the land of the Three Kingdoms into turmoil. As armies converge, a young Juuza woman named Kan'u and her village are forced out of their peaceful lives as Sousou and his punitive force press their way into the village.

Anime Announced :- Norn9

Norn9 Norns + nonet" is animated decision! And the launch of Character Image Song, ported to the PS Vita "NORN9 Norns + nonet" also announced

Animated planning for PSP games that have been released from Otomate of "NORN9 Norns + nonet" is in progress, it was recently announced. This is what was announced was done twice day and night at the Nakano Sun Plaza on Sunday March 2, 2014, a single event of the same work in the "NORN9 with Ark & for Spica". Detailed information than this, seems to go to be announced sequentially and official website future.

Also At the same time, became the lifting of the ban also to the information and the launch of Character Image Song by Kevin Penkin's produce, and ported to the PlayStation Vita "NORN9 Norns + nonet". By the way, the part of the night of this event, this information was made with the announcement, (Ichinose Chisato role), Takuya Sato Yuki Kaji (Yuigaka role), Hiroshi Shimono (Toya Masamune role), Ono from the main cast (innperson role), Sugita Tomokazu's (Kagami January Auditor), Mr. Sugiyama Noriaki (Nijo Sakurole), Yusa Koji's (Azuma Natsuhiko role), Mitsuki Saiga's Daisuke (Shitsu-boshi Ron Hall), Hiroyuki Yoshino In addition to Mr. (Otomaru Taira-shi role), willow Nagisa do you have in charge of the insert song and OP ED both theme appearance. In addition to the above male cast, (Kuga Fukakin Officer), Mr. Seto Asasuna-bi (Koharu role), Takagaki SaiYo Mr. Ayumi Fujimura's (Shiranui Nanami role) we also participated in the matinee. Enjoy the (part of the night) The event detailed report readings and song play, and games corner is performed, and to attract fans, because it is up schedule at a later date! 

http://www.otomate.jp/ )

Promotional Video - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=667523829956700&stream_ref=10

Upcoming Anime this year!!
GET Ready To Watch It *~*

Love Stage
https://www.facebook.com/LoveStage.project -

Dramatical Murder
https://www.facebook.com/DmmdAnime -

K anime Project II
https://www.facebook.com/k.anime.project.II -

Free' 2nd season!!
https://www.facebook.com/FreeAnimeII -

Durarara II
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Durarara-II -

Psycho-Pass II
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectPsychoII -

Kuroshitsuji III
https://www.facebook.com/Shitsuji.project -

Edited - 28th June

List of summer anime 2014

Anime Adaptation Update:

Your much awaited Bonjour Koiaji Ptisserie otome game has now its anime adaptation. Check it out...Airing will be on Oct 11, 2014 and Producers: Silver Link, Connect

Cast:
Ishikawa Yui as Haruno Sayuri
Ishikawa Kaito as Kouzuki Ryou
Kakihara Tetsuya as Aoi Mitsuki
Kimura Ryouhei as Hanafusa Gilbert
Midorikawa Hikaru as Suzumi Yoshinosuke
Konishi Katsuyuki as Aoi Ibuki
Hatano Wataru as Aoi Jin

View Trailer:
http://youtu.be/7iUv0DFMi_w

Source: animenewsnetwork
http://www.bonkoi.com/

Upcoming Animes - Fall 2014

http://upcominganimes.myrio.de/

http://www.animeph.com/fall-2014-new-anime-season-preview-list

Anime List - 

Fate/stay night (2014)
Psycho-pass 2
Soukyu no Fafner: Dead Agressor: Exodus
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2014
Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
Log Horizon 2
Shirobako
World Trigger
Amagi Brilliant Park
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete
Denki-gai no Hon'ya-san
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
Akatsuki no Yona
Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Ai Tenchi Muyou!
Girlfriend (Kari)
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Gundam Build Fighters Try
Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
Orenchi no Furo Jijou
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sora no Method
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
Terra Formars
Trinity Seven
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Sanzoku no Musume Ronja
Nanatsu no Taizai: The Seven Deadly Sins
Selector Spread Wixoss
Donten ni Warau

Edited - 26th September

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
thanks for sharing deboleena i think some will be adding in my list ๐Ÿ˜›
I saw a new one something called star drivers coming soon in Animax.
Correct me if am wrong๐Ÿ˜Š

Tfs๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Christine.Hina

I saw a new one something called star drivers coming soon in Animax.
Correct me if am wrong๐Ÿ˜Š

Tfs๐Ÿ˜Š
Star Driver is not new..Animax will air it for the first time but it release long time ago..this list is the upcoming anime which will release in Japan..this 2014..
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Star Driver is not new..Animax will air it for the first time but it release long time ago..this list is the upcoming anime which will release in Japan..this 2014..

Thanks Deboleena for the info.๐Ÿ˜Š..2014's gonna be interesting for anime lovers๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm definitely gonna try Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey guys cheack post 3..it's updated...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3rd post in page 1 is updated..from info please check the page...

character pic from season 3

Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago