Season 2||Expectations - Page 2

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Ashy_

I really hope Trisha lives. I really adored Tisca. 

Yeah, she was hands-down my most favorite character in the show. Really really hoping she survives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the original series, there's a silent clock, which shows each time someone important is killed on the show. That happened in the final episode of the original. Watching (or even cheating) will reveal why the clock was silent.

The final episode of this version of the show did not end with that silent clock. Tick, tock, we heard it. Do you get a hint now? Or maybe it was delayed.
Yup...I loved the silent clock thing!!! It was so significant. It happened after Anil Kapoor's character President Hassan died. But I don't think Trisha will live. Or they would not be able to progress as per the original series. 

In season 2 (US version), Kim (Kiran) moves away from her father because she blames him for her mother's death.  
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I get the feeling Trisha (Teri) dies off-screen, in between episodes, beyond midnight. Maybe she supposedly survived, which is why the clock wasn't silent, but those were some really severe seizures/concussions she had.  Also likely that, to add some difference or variety, the ATU may actually shift the children to a different place.
I'm not sure they're even following the events of the original series entirely. The second season is apparently set in Dubai, so we may have a very different story from Season 2.
24 has always been so brutal to its characters...especially the female characters...kidnapped,raped,murdered!!! ERG!!