Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi SS:The Deadly Husband New Thread/Pg-153

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, I was telling my soni's that i willn't start another story till my earlier one finishes...But I have this idea and its really making me write this down...so I am all in for it...so it will b a short story...till now, i have planned on 6-7 chaps. lets see where it takes...

..The Deadly Husband..
Prologue

Taking long steps, he walked through the huge glassed double doors of one of his hotel. Two bodyguards were accompanying him at his back with there fully loaded guns, tucked along with the belts. People moved away from his way, truly showing the effect he had on them. The receptionist and two bell boys adjusted there blue and white uniforms perfectly and were stood rooted to their place with a forced smile. The chocolate brown suit with a white shirt tugged smoothly in his pants was making him look sophisticated. Their was no tie and he didn't needed one too. The brown sunglasses placed on his pointed nose were perfectly hiding the emotions that his deep brown eyes hold within. His lips twitched in silent recognition of the "Good Morning Sir" he heard from his employees.

"Manager" One word and everything went silent except the voice of that fountain that was placed in between the huge lobby, he was standing in. A small heighten man, perfectly dressed in a blussed suit and white shirt underneath approached him taking humble steps. "Good Morning Sir" His voice was shaking and he put forward his hand that holds the key to his penthouse. One of the bodyguard held the key from his hand and Arjun took away his sunglasses to look at the man. "Bring the audit report for this month Mr. Prohit...I hope its ready this time" His voice was cold that sent chills down his spine and gulping down his saliva, Mr. Prohit nodded his head in approval. "Good...I want you up in 10 minutes" He ordered once again before he took the lead towards his private elevator that stops straight at his penthouse that was on the top floor on the magnanimous hotel of 42 stories.

This was Arjun Punj and his world where no one dare do a thing, without his consent. He worked hard and really hard to achieve the success. Long 11 years day and night work, savings, rejections, success, all played a futile role in making him this man, he was today at the age of 29. After the sad dismissal of his parents, he took hold of his life, the way he wanted. Many relatives approached and proposed to took up the responsibility of him and his sister but Arjun knew, all they were after was the small 4 storey hotel, that his father left behind. He was a loner by nature and so the coldness of his attitude reflects on his face too but his heart was warm and possessive and the only two persons who ever dare made place and looked in his heart was his lovely sister Rashi who was 4 years younger to him and was very chirpy. And second, was his long lost best friend whom he is in search from last 3 years but luck wasn't at his side.

Getting into his penthouse, he went straight to his built in office room and took place on the huge lathered chair, placed behind the polished mahogany desk. He went through few recorded messages first which also included one from Rashi. "Bhaiya, I am out with friends in Blue Moon pub...will be a bit late but dont worry, Rajesh and Sumit are with me" Rashi's voiced boomed in his ears and he relaxes knowing that his bodyguards, Rajesh and Sumit will take care of his baby sister. He always let Rashi do whatever she wanted. If his teenage period was snatched by the responsibilities, he didn't want Rashi to miss on it too but then, he was also very protective and certainly had told her in a discussion till what limit, she is allowed to use her independence.

"Rajat" He addressed one of his bodyguards "You too go to this pub and make sure that these new boys know their work. No man should touch Rashi. Understood" Rajat nodded and left. "I willn't let anyone do any harm to Rashi ever" He had vowed to his dead parents and he was ready to stick to his words. In exact 10 minutes, Mr. Prohit was standing infront of him with the reports. He continuously cleaned his sweaty forehead with a handkerchief. No one dare make a mistake infront of him. Arjun looked down at the file and then up at Mr. Prohit with an eagle gaze. Mr. Prohit felt his knees shaking with the intensity. "Sir, anything wrong?" He asked but before Arjun could answer anything, the bell rang up from the table. Arjun looked at the number and quickly picked up the phone. "Hello..." a second silence before his steal face got a smirk that could kill million with a look. "You found her" The happiness in his tone was impossible to ignore. "Where is she?" He asked next. "Found out about her background as soon as possible. Her marital status. Her education. Her family. Her neighborhood...I want to know every damn thing" He ordered and the ordered was accepted. His heart felt a certain kind of bliss as he put the phone down and leaning back on his chair, thought about her. But he needed to be alone so he quickly dismissed Mr.Prohit and his other bodyguard. "Close the door at your back" He closed his eyes and then heard a silent click and an image of a 14 year old girl flashed infront of his eyes. Laughing, full of life, energetic girl, who so unknown to her have made a permanent mark in his heart.

"You will be mine...Just mine" He whispered with a smile. "No matter what do you do, where you are, you are married or single, you belong to me... just me...and I will look upto it" He promised himself. World and fate has snatched so much from him till now and now it was his turn to get back everything. When the first thing was money, second was power, he knew if he had these two things, he will surly get the third thing, he had aimed. HER.

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me first ! Wahh ammu.. Comeon dat HER shd be arohi 😉
U hvnt fiinshd one os...remember dat huh.. Btw great start.. He s sadu fr outside wrld,,bt am glad dt he dont hate women atleast hehehe.. N title ?? Am nt getng hmm lets see wts in store
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
His possessiveness is super sexy!!
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
possesive punj
bring it on baby!!
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving tis possessive punji😳
prologue is too good continue soon😊
aurpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start ..arjun is hot bt bit cold hearted ...plz dont end it in just 7 chap ..make it more ...continue as soon as possible ..:)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
deadly husband - very very intriguing ana
congo on the new story
we are super happy that u are starting a new SS
lovely start
will wait for u to continue ana
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..kya start hai
M glad tumne dil kii sunni...aur isko likhna start krdya

Love every bit of it

Kya style hai...hw hot arjun is...

Lo abhi.sta rt hi hua..and m in love wid hum

A darling son and brother

Arohi uski best friend hai? Jise wo dhundh.rha tha

Ih..wow m in love wid it

Pissessive arjun r always a treat to read

Love diz
And live u
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely start di.
Concept is very interesting.
Will love to read it further.
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my god what a start absolutely awesome cannot wait to read more totally gripped