YuvReen / ShiviTi golden heaven#51: kurbaan hua<3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I can't describe in words how much I miss the pair of yuvreen/ShiviTi 😔
Their onscreen chemistry and offscreen bond was just something else. I can like many others actors and their pair, but these two I love. Like total fangirl Pankhi l o v e

And there Shivin is in veera and Smiriti is who knows where? Dunno when she will return. And when will we get to see ShiviTi, wish shivin would post a pic atleast. Or wish we could see both do them at that sbs party. Just something. It's been long since we got to see them in one frame. Yeh dil manage ShiviTi lol :(

No I'm not crazy, just a big fan of them hehe. Plz Yuvreenians/shivitians, if you read this do comment. Wanna know what everyone else's opinion is
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Their onscreen chemistry and offscreen bond was just something else. I can like many others actors and their pair, but these two I love. Like total fangirl Pankhi l o v e

And there Shivin is in veera and Smiriti is who knows where? Dunno when she will return. And when will we get to see ShiviTi, wish shivin would post a pic atleast. Or wish we could see both do them at that sbs party. Just something. It's been long since we got to see them in one frame. Yeh dil manage ShiviTi lol :(

No I'm not crazy, just a big fan of them hehe. Plz Yuvreenians/shivitians, if you read this do comment. Wanna know what everyone else's opinion is
  Same here really missing them...their offscreen bond is what i loved the most something rely diff. which I never seen wit any actors... rely adore their friendship a lot...I thought im the only one who is missing them so crazily😆(sory just jocking)...u know what i ws watching one of their intvs. which is the first intv. of them by f32 n i relised that i ws watching it for 100th time😆😳...rely missing their offscreen seg...i wish we could gt a new one bt seems its nt possible... i hope they are still in touch wit each n still are bff...sory for this long reply bt what to do Yeh dil mange Shiviti😳( sory again bt i liked this line)... Edited by minu_G - 10 years ago

Missing yuvreen/shiviti😭

So true...dumb cvs didnt give proper scenes of them even in the end... 😡 by the way great posts... 👏 feel the same... 😭 Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Hi Simran Welcome back.
Agree with each and every word u have written.Even I am missing Shiviti very much.So true wish we could see some pics of them or some bts.Also hope to see Smiriti soon in a new show.
yaar we all here are missing yuvreen/shivti a lot😭
reaaly hope shivin uploads some of their offscreen pics😊