Main Naa Bhoolungi Creations Gallery #1 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
^
Loved it Nabilah!
Do you make icons as well? If you do, can you make some on Aditya/Samaira & even Sameer/Shikha? They have had so many romantic & hot scenes. They deserve more creations!!
Originally posted by prc_fan1

^
Loved it Nabilah!
Do you make icons as well? If you do, can you make some on Aditya/Samaira & even Sameer/Shikha? They have had so many romantic & hot scenes. They deserve more creations!!

thanks so much! yes i'll post some soon :)
Here are some Sameer & Shikha Icons :) Feel free to use. If you want, I can stack them, so just tell me which ones you want stacked :)

Edited by Nabihah - 10 years ago
Beautiful icons!!
Could you make some on their dance as well? The episode where Shikha's column was launched & the stalker was revealed. 7th Jan episode I think.
Thank you so much <3

Btw do you have a creations shop?

Beautiful icons!!
Could you make some on their dance as well? The episode where Shikha's column was launched & the stalker was revealed. 7th Jan episode I think.
Thank you so much <3

Btw do you have a creations shop?

thanks so much! yea for sure :) 

i don't have a creations shop at the moment, but i'm thinking about opening one possibly...not sure if i will...it's been a while since i had one haha ðŸ˜†

here are icons from the dance scene :) feel free to use!

^
OMGGG I am dead. Those icons are so freaking gorgeous. Gosh they look so pretty together!!!!!!!
And you're really fast. Thank you so much. I am gonna request for a lot more. Please tell me to stop if i overburden you with requests. 
In love with the dance icons <3

^
OMGGG I am dead. Those icons are so freaking gorgeous. Gosh they look so pretty together!!!!!!!
And you're really fast. Thank you so much. I am gonna request for a lot more. Please tell me to stop if i overburden you with requests. 
In love with the dance icons <3

aww thank you!! ðŸ˜³ haha yea i have some free time from school now, so i can make them. and no of course not! i like getting requests! feel free to suggest, but once i get busier with school, i can't guarantee that I'll make them right away, but i'll definitely try!! :)
Nabilah your icons are lovely.
Please make more

I have a request. Can u make some icons of the Tinka Tinka sequence Adi was playing mandolin & Shikha was singing. 
How do u make icons? What software u use?