Charu to sleep walk .... --Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Charu (Aanchal Khurana), of Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (Shakuntalam Telefilms), will now enthrall her fans with a sleep-walk' sequence similar to that of Deepika Padukone's in the movie Chennai Express.

Yes, you heard it right!! Charu who is now in the disguise of Meethu will plan her next move to get close to Mayank (Ankit Gera). She will start to sleep-walk in the nights, and go to the rooms of all family members. This particular sequence will be fun-filled wherein Meethu will pretend as though she is possessed and will start talking in various voices.

Initially, she will enter Jiji's room (Madhvi Gogate) and will make random funny voice modulations. Basically, the idea of Meethu will beto first get into the rooms of other family members so that all in the family would come to know that she has this habit of sleep-walking. Meethu's plan however, will be to finally land in Mayank and Gunjan's (Roopal Tyagi) bedroom.

Aah, what a plan Meethu? So will she succeed in getting into Mayank and Gunjan's room?

As per sources, she will manage to enter their room in the coming episodes, and will also be seen snoring on their bed.

Will Meethu succeed in her plan of achieving whatever she wants to, inside Mayank's room?

When contacted, Aanchal told us, "Yes, Meethu will be shown sleep-walking in the coming track. All I can say is that I am enjoying this funny track. But I don't know what isin store ahead."

Get ready to watch this interesting track from tonight.
Gosh another mithu super drama on the way...hope someone pushed her from the balcony or something ðŸ˜¡
Thanks how about Gunjan wake up that sleepwalker up with a nice slap.😉It will be fun to watch the part when she goes in Bua room.😆
Originally posted by milla

Thanks how about Gunjan wake up that sleepwalker up with a nice slap.😉It will be fun to watch the part when she goes in Bua room.😆
Milla that's a nice way to wake up that sleepwalker.😃
waiting for this interesting drama
to get this hot hubby of gunjann...charu is bailing all the pappad...
Originally posted by marty999

Milla that's a nice way to wake up that sleepwalker.😃
milla slap is very little thing i front of charu

i want to see big dhamaka...
Originally posted by shalluuu

milla slap is very little thing i front of charu

i want to see big dhamaka...
How big😆 this is Indian Soap if it was a US Soap like my all time fav NBC Days OF Our Lives I would have ask for a catfight but Indian Soaps only slaps for catfight.😆 But if only I would have wanted Gunjan to beat the crap out of Charu.😆
Originally posted by milla

How big😆 this is Indian Soap if it was a US Soap like my all time fav NBC Days OF Our Lives I would have ask for a catfight but Indian Soaps only slaps for catfight.😆 But if only I would have wanted Gunjan to beat the crap out of Charu.😆
I love this post all we can hope for is a slap
Charus voice is so annoying and track also