Shoujo Manga Fanatics!

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone! I am a big Shoujo manga and Anime fan, and was thinking how many are like me..!

No offense, but I stopped reading Seinen a long time ago... Coz it didn't rock my boat!

My absolute fav is Skip Beat!... but others that make the top of the list are, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Love So Life, Faster Than A Kiss, Dengeki Daisy, Black Bird, Say I love you, Nana, Hot Gimmick, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Special A, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Love Berrish, Akuma to Love Song, HoneyxHoney Drops, Midnight Secretary, Fly High, Strobe Edge, Full House Kiss (Absolutely love this one!!), Boku No Hatsukoi Wo Kimi Ni Sasagu, Absolute Boyfriend, Momo, Beauty Pop, Kaikan Phrase, Love Strip...

Phew, and many more! 

What about you guys? 
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Hello everyone! I am a big Shoujo manga and Anime fan, and was thinking how many are like me..!

No offense, but I stopped reading Seinen a long time ago... Coz it didn't rock my boat!

My absolute fav is Skip Beat!... 
OH YES ! This is my absolute fav ! Did you read the latest manga chapter...Kuon fooled Kyoko . But the intimacy between them is so much more than between Ren and Kyoko 😉

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama ...
Usui ! How I miss this perverted alien !

Love So Life, ...
Akane and Aoi are positively ADORABLE !

Faster Than A Kiss...
It was good, but the ending was rushed !

Dengeki Daisy ...
I kinda have lost touch due to scantalation lag..

Black Bird... nice 

Say I love you,     
nice

Nana, ...funny 

Hot Gimmick...
nice

Tokyo Crazy Paradise...
By the same mangaka as Skip Beat. The fight sequences are superb! Expecially the Kali version. i was so pyched to find Indian mythology in a Japanese Manga ðŸ˜† and Tsubasa though she was cross dressing if she wore a dress was super funny ðŸ¤£

Special A...
another fav! Loved the friendly rivalry ! 

Ouran Koukou Host Club...
Super funny !

Love Berrish, To read

Akuma to Love Song,    To read

HoneyxHoney Drops, To read

Midnight Secretary...oh la la ðŸ˜³

Fly High, To read

Strobe Edge, To read

Full House Kiss (Absolutely love this one!!), To read

Boku No Hatsukoi Wo Kimi Ni Sasagu, To read 

Absolute Boyfriend,To read 

Momo, To read

Beauty Pop ...one of my absolute favs ! 

Kaikan Phrase,    😳😳

Love Strip...    To read

Phew, and many more! 

What about you guys? 

I will add :

Here you go :

14-sai no Koi

Ties of Compassion Ties of Compassion

Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume

Akagami no Shirayukihime

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen

A Fairy Tale For You

Warau Kanoko-sama

My Current Favorite ! The female Lead is simply amazing !  Kanoko 😳😳😳
Koi dano Ai dano 

Edited by -sanika- - 10 years ago
I still have to read all that you recommended! I just started Suki Desu Suzuki Kun last night!!

Accha I did read... How I am both jealous of Kuon for having more intimacy with Kyoko than Ren.. And even furious cause he again fooled her!!! Aaargh, that guy gets on my nerves. I have been reading Skip Beat for more than 7 years now... My wrinkles will appear because of it! 

Yeah TCP was by Nakamura Sensei too! I love her writing style and especially how her female leads are so head strong and super funny! 
Have you read OjouSama Wa OyomeSama?? 

I still have to read all that you recommended! I just started Suki Desu Suzuki Kun last night!!

Accha I did read... How I am both jealous of Kuon for having more intimacy with Kyoko than Ren.. And even furious cause he again fooled her!!! Aaargh, that guy gets on my nerves. I have been reading Skip Beat for more than 7 years now... My wrinkles will appear because of it! 

Yeah TCP was by Nakamura Sensei too! I love her writing style and especially how her female leads are so head strong and super funny! 

You know...plot wise I am happy that he didn't reveal his true Identity
I was kyoko to be in love with both Kuon and Ren without knowing that both are the same persons
I think her reactions will be hilarious ! 😆😆😆
Kyoko ko Ren ke liye love realize karne mei 10 saal lag gye the yaar! How long for Kuon?? And then the confusion?? :'(

Ohhh.. Almost forgot to mention Aishiteruze Baby..! It was amazing! 

Have you read OjouSama Wa OyomeSama?? 

Ya ! But I forgot to mention !
The Holy Grail of Romance Mangas

Hana Yori Dango

Have you read it ?

Kyoko ko Ren ke liye love realize karne mei 10 saal lag gye the yaar! How long for Kuon?? And then the confusion?? :'(

Ohhh.. Almost forgot to mention Aishiteruze Baby..! It was amazing! 

I know right !
But atleast Kyoko too has started liking Ren 😳
If they fall in love ...it will be the end of the manga 😭😭😭

Edit : Yes I have Read Aishiteruze Baby...I love Kid mangas ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Try Yotsuba! ...It is purely a kid manga ...super awesome !!!
Edited by -sanika- - 10 years ago
Nooo!! It shouldn't be that way! Falling in love is not always the last part naa! Plus, they need to show how her career is going too!

I haven't read Hana Yori Dango. Maybe I will if you are recommending it so strongly! 
Even I love kiddie mangas.. 
I started reading beelzebub because of that baby! 

And Love So life is also a cutu manga!!

I'll try Yostuba if I get time...!