Poll Choice
Tangled
Frozen
Brave
Toy story series
Wreck-it-Ralph
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
was just wondering which of these are ur favs...
i seriously love Tangled..its poles apart from the real story...and i soo luv it! ❤️
Totally. I pretty much gave up on Disney movies on impressing me like it used to do in the past so when i watched Tangled i was surprised and was really impressed that i actually really loved a Disney film in a really long time. it was really good. haven't seen frozen but idk
Originally posted by najialuv88

Totally. I pretty much gave up on Disney movies on impressing me like it used to do in the past so when i watched Tangled i was surprised and was really impressed that i actually really loved a Disney film in a really long time. it was really good. haven't seen frozen but idk
ikr.. Tangled is way better from their typical fairy-tales...it's very much twisted and that is one thing i luv about it 😳...
and the climax is just far from being predictable.. 😃

Frozen is good too.. its twisty..has got elements of romance , comedy , tragedy ..
its based on sisterhood and is also a must watch..
the only -ve is that due to it being fully concentrated in the cold season...its kinda gloomy...but i bet the dialogues and the scenes as the movie unfolds will give u a warm feeling 😃
My fav one is Frozen...but i havent watched all the others 🤔
none other than tangled , rio is gooD too but tangled and toy story =) are my fav.
Many ! I think that the most is 16 wishes, The Wizard of Waverly Place The Movie, Hannah Montana The Movie and Lemonade Mouth !
Originally posted by clementina

tangled 😳
 😳 it's too good 
Originally posted by Anjalika13

My fav one is Frozen...but i havent watched all the others 🤔
give them a shot..they are pretty good 😃
Originally posted by haajuuu

none other than tangled , rio is gooD too but tangled and toy story =) are my fav.
yup rio is gud 😳 ..but its not disney so not in list 😊

Posted: 9 years ago
My vote goes to frozen. I really like both the leads of the film and specially Olaf. ❤️