SuperNatural- 8 and still going Strong - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks soo much for making this thread :)
The Winchesters are truly close to my heart :) âĪïļ

Awesome thread by u, Almas! ðŸ‘
Good job guys... The thread really looks awesome... Well done makers...
Thanks for the link Husna. 😊

Supernatural 
what to say about one of the most powerful, enteraining and exciting show. 
I think the tittle says a lot. 
Once you start watching it you can't have enough of it. 
I'm happy that a lot of years ago when the 3 episode of the fist season was airing i had by mistake changed channel and come to know of the existence of such an amazing show. 
I had watched the fist 6 seasons for 2 times and the fist 2 for three times and believe me when i says you can't have enough of them. 
Once you are in Supernatural, you don't want to get out of it, at least i can't. 
Of course one of the reason is Dean, how can you stop your self drooling over such a hunk, well i can't ðŸ˜† i don't know how many times i had forgot to type my updates because i was too busy drooling over him ðŸĪŠ
At my place season 7 has been aired but i missed few episodes, but no worries they repeat it during summer and the eight will start soon, can't wait for it. 
Thanks for the wonderful thread, now i know what i missed and i can't wait to watch those episodes. 
Amazing work, well done ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘  
Thats awesome stuff guys. Loved the thread.
I think I watch each and every epi of this show a minimum of three times to begin with. I will be ever so grateful they had a re run last year so that I could catch up with the whole thing and man I have never seen a more honest show than this. I have always been a sucker for grey characters and strong emotional bonds. I think this show delivers in every single aspect that I love. Be it the characters and their dissection and growth with each season or be it that amazingly beautiful and heartbreaking relationship these characters hold with each other.

The real sense of family and friendship that this show portrays is what holds its USP. Its nt the monsters they kill and the evil they face everyday. It's the bond they hold and the sacrifices they make that makes people get attach to this show. This is one of the rarest show I have ever come across that shows a very real side of people and their struggle. Be it trying to do the right thing and failing miserably or be it trying to do the only thing that matters to you even if it is hundred kinds of wrong to everyone else. Because believe it or not we all face these things in life.

I love the Winchesters. I love what their love for each other. I love their failures as much as I love their success. I love how they will sacrifice everything for each other and hold onto every kind of pain as long as the other is breathing. I love how they want a normal life that others have while others wants a brother like they have. 

And this is what I exactly mean when I talk about the winchesters and their relation with each other.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBg_E0ju6SE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 10 years ago
Wow... congrats.. I almost missed this...thread

Spn at 8...
^^ That is so touching, Sindhu. :( Beautifully written! <3

Hold on, are we supposed to tell how we came about the show and our journey with it? ðŸĪ”
Originally posted by herms_angel

Hold on, are we supposed to tell how we came about the show and our journey with it?ðŸĪ”

Let me know as well. I still remember the time when we discussed it for he first time. Ah good old days..!!!
Originally posted by herms_angel

Hold on, are we supposed to tell how we came about the show and our journey with it? ðŸĪ”

We can't? 

But we should. It's like a celebration thread along with promotion. People should know why we are so in love with it. It's definitely not the monsters that keeps me hooked ðŸ˜†