Ankita Sharma to play the antagonist in Rangrasiya-TOI - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Yes..even i read on other forums.
Sanaya fans are not confident about Ankita doing Laila's character & she is also being bashed.
Hope Ankita proves her versatality.
the Rang rasiya forum is now open
Originally posted by urusa2

TFS!
originally posted by  urusa2
Lots of Sanaya fans are bashing Ankita for the role of Laila. They think she doesn't fit the role hope she proves them wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Ankita will have a tough time...ahead...I want her to prove it ...she can do the role...wait and watch
originally posted by  Pheunli
Yes..even i read on other forums.
Sanaya fans are not confident about Ankita doing Laila's character & she is also being bashed.
Hope Ankita proves her versatality.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not surprise  to me attacking on  Ankita tThis is is just  beginning...They are all very aggressive...in their action...
When Ankita was replaced acting in Amrit Manthan same thing she has face in AM IF but in a milder way  but here is quite different...
I have confidence in her  she  is a hard working and dedicated actress she will prove, she can justify to that role effectively... 
originally posted urusa2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went through  it yesterday...Thank you for the information
I dont think Ankita is going to enter Rangrasiya anytime soon.
I have read spoiler for today's episode & its interesting.
I wont be able to watch this show ..will visit IF & keep myself updated about RR only to watch Ankita's entry.Edited by Pheunli - 10 years ago
Same thing i will also do... Pheunli