views on first episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Just saw the first episode nd it just made me go gaga.. I love krystle first expression.   omg.   tht was effing cute. nd she looked so gorgeous.    she was running with a guy!!! Amazing... I loved her spunky attitude. . nd the way she was talking nd poonam ji was also amazing she is playing the role of sharda with so much ease... tht it felt like she was like tht nd karan attitute towards everything was funny!!!.. every1 was their best. ... nd they nailed it.   ..overall I can say it's a grt start. I loved it   nd I m eagerly waiting fr tomorrow nd how the story unfolds..tell me whts ur take on first episode?????
Krystle nailed it as usual. 
I expected more of the first episode though. 

I felt that it is majorly based on English Vinglish. Karan's charcter seems loosely based on Barun Sobti's character in BHPH. Everyone in the family is hard working expect one son. 

The story line is definitely fresh, but Karan's character seems to repeated. Even Suresh's character seems monotonous. 

Sakshi's and Sharda's characters seem very promising. Lets see how it goes forward, may its a little to early to talk about the characters. 

I really liked Ankita Bhargav's entry today.

Krystle looks very pretty in the these new outfits! 

Nisha
Originally posted by DancingDiva.

Krystle nailed it as usual.

I expected more of the first episode though.

I felt that it is majorly based on English Vinglish. Karan's charcter seems loosely based on Barun Sobti's character in BHPH. Everyone in the family is hard working expect one son.

The story line is definitely fresh, but Karan's character seems to repeated. Even Suresh's character seems monotonous.

Sakshi's and Sharda's characters seem very promising. Lets see how it goes forward, may its a little to early to talk about the characters.

I really liked Ankita Bhargav's entry today.

Krystle looks very pretty in the these new outfits!

Nisha
I totally agree with u. . nd I too loved her outfits.     I think it's all abt Saakshi nd sharda... so karan is a second lead.   nd he was portrayed as the guy with no perception towards anything in life .. he just want to take everything easily.   the only fact I liked abt him is he love his mother!!!!!
True!
Lets hope that their jodi hits off.
I would agrre with "dancing diva" sorry dear, i dont know your name about karan's character similar to sravan in BHPH but like you have mentioned Karan is second lead, so its OK, may be it might improve, all that I am bothered is Krystle for now and of course poonamji too!Overall loved it, very promising!!
i totally enjoyed watching todays episode superb👏
i always enjoyed krystle and nia and now i am sure everyone will love krystle and poonam dhillon jodi too

all the best krystle...
after ehmmbh this is the nxt serial i will watch wow

ENP rocks⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
loved it but they scolded sharada a lot in first episode itself
yes, i liked it too! Poonamji is very great actress and she has already shown how versatile she is, her expressions, feelings, emotions everything was just perfect, it's great to see her 😊 and Krystle,, i lovvee her dress and she's looking really pretty, Karan is quite cute as well and all the others are just fine i guess since it's just the first episode so can't really comment on anyone so harshly, but nice beginning! 😃
Poonam ji waz fab😃
n felt bad for her
But krystu's entry waz in last part :/
waiting for 2mrw :)
home for sumthng gud ahead :)