Ek Nayi Pehchaan

ENP | 23rd Dec '13 WU | *First Episode*

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Episode starts with Karan's father addressing a huge gathering about International Woman's day. He is a very successful man. The media asks him questions and he answers them. One of them asks him why everything is on his wife's name Sharda? He says due to the fact that I have a lot of respect for her.  On the other side they show Sharda praying. Karan's father says men are egoistic and their success is due to the woman who runs the house. Sharda is shown doing the house work. Karan's father talks about educating girls not just making them house wife's. One press reporter says this is easy to say but hard to implement. 

Karan's dad shows an example of a glass being half full & also half empty. 
In the Modi house, the servant watches Karan's dad on TV. She asks Sharda why she doesnt go with Karan's dad. Sharda says my identity is this house itself. Sharda is checking the count of the clothes, while an elder woman ( Sharda's Saas) says why are you so worried about this. The washer makes a mistake and Sharda says a house wife never makes a mistake and for this we dont need to be educated. Sharda's Saas asks the washer to come twice a day as its her grandson's wedding. Karan is boxing and talking to his friend Rohan about his dreams. Karan is against getting married so early. Sharda tries to make him understand the value of marriage. Karan rushes to take a bath, Sharda wants Karan to read something but he cant hear her. She asks her younger son Chirag to read it for her but he says he wants money.

Sharda's daughter comes in with her kid and starts complaining about how busy her day was and because of her, the day got messed up. Sharda says she had work, but the daughter says what do you do? I manage both work and home together. Sharda asks her to stay home until Riya grows up. She says I cant stay at home like you. I have so much education, do you want it to go to waste? Roya gets angry thinking that her mom i scolding her Nani. She says sorry to Sharda saying that when she is in tension she blabbers something or the other.
Sharda's daughter sees her mums train ticket and says what will people think about Suresh Modi's wife travelling in a train. 

Sharda keeps talking while her daughter is on the phone and doesnt give her mom any attention. Sharda has a fear of flying. Suresh Modi comes home and the whole family sits down for food. Chirag asks his dad for money, his dad agrees. Sharda says he should give an account right? Suresh says let it go. SUresh enjoys eating Sharda's home made butter. Chirag says then mom = butter, that you'll miss mom only when you dont have her butter? Sharda feels bad. Suresh and his daughter talk about the press conference, he asks her why she didnt come. Sharda says due to me. Everyone taunts Sharda.  

Karan comes down and Lathika( Karan's sister) says that his would bes pictures are up, does he want to see them? Sharda asks for them, but Lathika says she is busy. Suresh taunts Karan and says why dont you work, you always leave everything half incomplete. Sharda asks Karan to leave her at the train station but Suresh says no you come to work. Sharda is worried about her train, while Suresh says why are worried someone will make you sit in the train. He says so you really need to go, there is so much work here, this isnt just a shaadi it is also a merger. Sharda is feeding the birds. 

Sakshi is running and marrying a guy called Adi, she tells someone on the phone that today is her biggest day.Sharda and Sakshi bump into each other at the train station. Sharda is looking for the manager and is unable to find her way. She asks some people for help but they taunt her again. Someone bumps into her and she falls down. Sakshi helps her get up. 

Precap : Sakshi asks Sharda whether she is educated.

Nisha
Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail
thxx fr the written update...
fab episode
-Deepali- thumbnail
thanks Nisha for nice Update :)
first episode was beautiful 

-Deepali- thumbnail
thanks Nisha for nice Update :)
first episode was good

-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DancingDiva.

Deepu! πŸ€—

hugs to you tooπŸ€—πŸ€—
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
thanks for the update dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update! πŸ‘
Krazzy_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update
lovely epi
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely and detailed update. I loved today's episode. The mother, Sharda, played by Poonam Dhillon is simply stunning...her simplicity, grace, love is well characterized. The family members who have taken Sharda for granted are selfish indeed. The show holds great promise. Looking forward to this show and hoping it keeps our interest.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems very interesting...And I like Kystle and Poonam Dhillon...Can anyone tell me what time it airs on Sony?