Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Please  can any one tell me why sameer/Adi did that to shikha?

Is it  revealed?
Thanks 

I wanna know this too. Can anyone enlighten us?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: monishasri

anyone pls tell me what happened to inspector nayak??

It's presumed that he is dead.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ninja.

I wanna know this too. Can anyone enlighten us?

Not yet. Though it is presumed that he did it for Manav so that he and his wife could inherit the Jagannath property.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Not yet. Though it is presumed that he did it for Manav so that he and his wife could inherit the Jagannath property.

Thanks  a lot dear for the reply.

But if this is the reason then it really falls into being dumb and is  very very disappointing.

There are so many other ways to make children, why put so much effort and time  ( I think he spent almost 2 years with her ) then killed her only to get a son 

monishasri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

It's presumed that he is dead.

what dead???????god!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Thanks  a lot dear for the reply.

But if this is the reason then it really falls into being dumb and is  very very disappointing.

There are so many other ways to make children, why put so much effort and time  ( I think he spent almost 2 years with her ) then killed her only to get a son 

Yep. We, on the forum, have speculated that they did this for some reasons:
  1. Madhu didn't want to ruin her figure
  2. They probably didn't want any paperwork proving adoption
  3. Surrogate mothers could always come back and blackmail in the serial world
But it still remains to be seen if this is actually true.
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^
You know I also think that somewhere Adi might have been attracted to Shikha so he picked her or else why her out of all the people. He did look smitten in the beginning. 

And also maybe because Madhurima can't conceive. 

WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, I doubt they will ever reveal the whole thing as to why he did that with her etc. because from the 1st episode, they have made it pretty clear that the story is from Shikha's POV. Its not neutral. That's why we never really got to know Adi's inner feelings or even guilt about doing all that. We never got to see his back story.
I am pretty sure that Adi was definitely attracted to Shikha or else why would he keep Shikha's pics even after her death (he showed them to Samaira initially) Why would he be attracted to the same face (Samaira)? 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
shika survived after adi pushed her from cliff no and fought for her kid also ...after that what happened to her and how adi thought shika is dead?
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --jas--

shika survived after adi pushed her from cliff no and fought for her kid also ...after that what happened to her and how adi thought shika is dead?

In brief: Well after the fight she was proven to be wrong and she tried to run away with Manav, but she failed there as well. Then she met with Neeraj and the two faked her death by stealing a body from the morgue and putting it on the tracks and letting a train run over it. After that Shikha went through plastic surgery and became Samaira, a singer who has come from Switzerland. She is signed on by the Jagannaths as their brand ambassador and slowly Aditya falls for her. And now she is working with Neeraj to take revenge and get her child back.