Jeannie aur Juju

JAJ SS Dil Kya karein *part 11,Pg-34* updated!! *new part up*

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys remember me?? Its me Priya😛

I'm back here on JAJ forum n on IF after ages... I have missed out some episodes bcuz of some various reasons but now I have my tv set, n my connectn n so I caught up wid JAJ..

well nice to be here! after ages😃

So buddies, there's an SS I wrote ages ago.. now I'm planning to post it again n continue..😊

so u guys interested?? Lemme know if you are...😳

Missed you all... 🤗 Love you❤️

Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

beautiful banner by Sumi aka .nightqueen. Loveee ya yar!❤️

Index:

Part one below

Part 2 & 3 Page2

Part 4-  page5

Part 5- PAGE6

Part 6: PAGE8

Part 7: PAGE12

Part 8: PAGE14

Part 9: page23

Part 10: Page28
Edited by -Priyam- - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
I missed u sooo much dear n pls start this SS

Eagerly waiting for it
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i missed you too priya
plzz start ur ss waiting for it
and good news for u ur johnny dabangg is back
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

I missed u sooo much dear n pls start this SS

Eagerly waiting for it

missed u too yar!! loadzzz🤗😭 thnx so much... :) Will post the parts again,.. I know u have read them Dil kya karein.. I wanted to continue from so long but that thread got closed..

so restarting again😃
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAJfan_Inshifan

i missed you too priya

plzz start ur ss waiting for it
and good news for u ur johnny dabangg is back

yeah I gotto know that a few weeks ago n I caught up wid the episodes on YT. I wanted to ditch it coz Giaa left but then we have our dabangg yay!
Missed you too shama...🤗 Will post it asap! I'm glad u guys r still interested in the crap that I write😆
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes please continue priya 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Character Intro- to those who dont follow the show..

Jinn Land- A magical land where Jinns & Jeannies live
Jeannie, Jia- sisters from Jinn Land
Jhonny- Dabanng Jin from Jin Land, Shizo's buddy
Shizo- Jhonny's friend, pilot in AI
Pari- Shizo's GF in Jinn Land
Vicky- Jeannie's juju/love interest
Priya- Vicky's childhood friend cum GF, Jhonny's love
Jinn Jaffru, Jinn Jalal- Bad guys/villains

Prologue :

Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Hal Kya Kahein...

Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Ye Kamaal Kya Kahein.. dil jo hua hai behaal kya karein...❤️

Jia was sad. Rahul was ignoring her like plague. Goozbajooka ended and she let him go. He never showed any sign of interest was something that was hurting her. She would keep trying, but right now she must finish her research work. No Rahul can stop her from writing her book.

She was in store room of PA office, picking up some files from the top of the shelf when...

She lost her grip and slipped from the ladder she was leaning on ; closing her eyes she braced herself for the blow. But was shocked when a pair of arms  caught her. She opened her eyes and saw that Rahul was holding her! Rahul... OMG!

'Guruji kehte hai ki har kisi ko museebat se bachana achhi baat hai. '

She smiled and thanked him. His arms were still around her, their eyes met and Rahul was lost. Those eyes.. looked familiar. Did he meet her before? This warm feeling in his chest as he was holding her.. did he hold her before? BAJRANG BALI.. why was he still clinging to her??? He needed to keep away from her.

He ran suddenly, dropping his arms as he glanced at her.

~~

Johnny was bored, he just couldn't keep his mind off Priya. Jin Land was nothing wid out his friends. He called up Jia who asked him to come up n stay with them. Shizo, his friend from Jeannie land was pursuing a job in human world away from Jinn Land. Johnny couldn't help but join him.

'har kisi ko pyar karne ka haq hai...' Jia advised him as they talked on phone, 'shizo is missing you'.

And he decided he would try to win Priya, let alone be her friend. He just couldn't stay way from her.

'Suman ji...  Hum aarahe hai!'

~~

Jeannie was tired. Sick of how Juju keeps on doing rounds around his GF. She assured her self Juju dint love priya but.. will he ever accept that?.

'meri jeannu ko ek achha jin miljayega. Dekh Shizo ek jin hai.. aur ek pilot bhi.. Air India ka pilot hai woh!  Johnny ka dost.. Woh Kal aaraha hai tum se milne.. '

'Didu...please!'

'Are kamse kam tere juju ko jalaane ka kaam kar sakta hai woh..'

'matlab ? '

'Ab tere juju ko agar tujhse pyar hai toh use manna hi hoga! He should confess! Warna apne juju ko tum humesha keliye bhool jaogi OK?'

'Di?'

'Dont worry. Tera juju shayad pyar karta hai tumse... Ab yeh Shizo will make your Juju jealous! Dekho kya hoga aage..'

'wow Di! I loveee you!'

'love you too! Ab sab ki lovestory hogi shuru...'

'sab ki?'

'haan... Johnny is coming!'

'wow! Mazaa ayega'

Part 2 & 3 :Page2

Edited by -Priyam- - 10 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
PART 2 :

Jin Jeannie Conference

Jia woke up soon that day, pulling Jeannie along she reached for da main door when Juju stopped her.

"Hato! We need to attend a conference! Late ho raha hai... "

"Conference?" Juju asked.

"haan.. Jin Jeannie conference! hato.. O god! hum gayab kyoun nahi ho jaate?"
the sisters vanished from da spot.

Juju was in thoughts, "ab kya nayi museebat layenge yeh mereliye?!"

~

all Jin Jeannie's gathered at what looked like a cafeteria.
Shizo, Johnny, Jeannie and Jia were excited to meet each other.

"yeh conference kis liye?" Jeannie asked.

Shizo smiled, " Well, before we jump into action its important that we plan. So.. Lets begin."

Jia narrated the whole story how she n Rahul parted, how  much Jeannie loves Juju, Juju loves Priya and how Johnny became Priya Ka Deewana.

"One minute.. " Shizo was confused, " OK so Jeannie loves Juju, I mean Vicky. And V loves Priya.. Johnny my bro, loves Priya. You love Rahul and Rahul.."

"says he doesn't want 2 marry anyone. " Jia finished.

"Oh.. hmm. Well, sometimes you feel you found the right person for u. You're happy but jab aapke saamne ek aur better option aajaye... People go for it. So,  lets see who will end up with whom!" Shizo assured dem, "well main bhi is mein shaamil hoon, kya pata mujhe bhi ek ideal partner miljaye?"

"You're right Shizo. Priya and Vicky are childhood sweethearts. I feel they are more friends than anything... " Jia smiled.

"then the task is easier now! Ab reh gaya hai Rahul.. thoda mushkil hai! Lets see how long he will resist! "

"Shizo.. mujhe kuch nahi sunna yar! Main apni Suman Ji, I mean Priya se milna chahtaa hoon. At least once. How will I meet Priya? I can't even join PA office now... " Johnny remarked.

"Chill dude! I'm you best buddy who works for Air India. Ab tu Priya se mil payega har roz... "

"Kaise?"

Shizo smiled, " woh mujh pe chod de. Girls, aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai. Yeh love guru sab ke love problems sun chuka hai..  Jeannie, Jia Kal shaam tayyar rehna. Main aur Johnny tum se office mein milte hai.. "

Johnny n Shizo waved good bye and the girls returned home.

~~ Shizo's place

Shizo handled some large books and asked Johnny to pour all its contents into his mind as it will help him crack upcoming interview.

"Interview?"

"tujhe priya se milna hai na? aur tu Pa join nahi karsakta so I'm offering a job in AI. Air

India mein upcoming joint domestic flight project keliye hum Priya Airlines se tied up hai. Is project ka manager achanak sick leave pe gaya aur management ko naye waale ki talaash hai.. "

"Par main kaise..."

"ab sab main hi samjhaaoon kya? tera talent kahan gaya. Dabanng Jin ho tum yar.. "

"Haan par.. Certificates kahan se laaoge aur kaise main pass hojaaoonga?"

"Dont worry. Certificate toh hum jaadoo se mangaa sakte hai. Kanoon ko todna mujhe pasand nahi par.. kuch din ke liye hi hai na?"

"Hum pakde nahi jaayenge?"

"No way.. main joh certifcate create karoonga na usko koi bhi nakli saabit nahi karsakta. Kisi bhi cheez ya insaan ka main nakal utaar sakta hoon. Yahi meri super power hai.. Bhool gaya?"

"Ek minute.. matlab kya tu ne bhi yeh job jaadoo se haasil ki?"

Shizo choked, "errm.. tu sirf apni job pe concentrate kar OK?"

~

The interview went nicely. Johnny could easily answer the questions thanks to his brain and his magic.

"agar hum aapko mana karde toh aap kya karenge?" was the final question.

"simple.. main aapke upar jaadoo karoonga aur aap khud hi maan jaaoge."

Interviewers eyes widened but he was impressed "you're in  .. congrats. "
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
~part three~

PA Office :

Vicky is getting ready for an important meeting. PA(Priya Airlines) is signing a pact wid AI (Air India) and it was prestigeous project.

The meeting begins. Vicky is shocked as he spots Johnny wid AI people.

"I think PA is lucky, " Boss  commented, "the work for developing joint aircrafts will begin from tomorrow. Priya is our new Assistant manager and she'll take  up this project.."

"Our manager Johnny will cooperate  wid her... "

Priya is shocked as she spots Johnny who winks at her.

officials leave and priya, shizo, vicky, johnny and Jeannie are da ones left.

Vicky : "Johnny ke bachhe tum vaapis kaise aaya? aur kisne tumhe AI mein naukri di??"

Johnny : "Shaant rahiye pandey Ji! Jab hume PA se bahar pheka gaya.. hum ne shapat li ki hum achi naukri haasil karke rahenge! aur woh bhi imaandaari se.. kisi ne hum se kaha tha ki galat raaste par jaana galat hai.. aur kismat ka khel dekhiye.. aaj hum phir usi ke saamne ..
thank u Suman ji.. aapne mujhe inspire kia.. aur aaj main jo bhi hoon, sirf aapki waja se..

Priya : Oh Johnny.. is mein maine kya kia. Sab tumhara mehnat ka phal hai!

Johnny :  Na Na suman Ji..  aapki dosti ka asar. Apke saath kaam karne mein mujhe khushi hogi..

Priya : Mujhe bhi...

Shizo : Johnny yar... ab tum mujhe introduce nahi karega?

Johnny : aww haan. Yeh hai shizo humara best pilot! Shizo.. yeh hai Vicky, Priya aur Jeannie..

Shizo : Jeannie.. wah kya khoobsurat naam hai! Bilkul aapki tarah..

Johnny : Priya Ji.. aapko yaad hai, jab bhi hum milte the.. aapko ek cheez deta tha, jisse aapko meri yaad aajayegi.. aur woh hai...?😉

Priya : Black rose... 😳

Johnny : *brings out a boquet of black roses* sirf aapkeliye... duniya ki khaas ladki keliye khaas phool

Priya : awww tum har baar mujhe surprise karte ho johnny! thank u! Par tumhe ithne saare phool kahan se laate ho?  ☺️

Johnny : Its magic...😉

Vicky : oye Johnny.. thoda door se bhi baat karsakte ho!

Priya : this is.. maine kabhi nahhi socha hum dobara milenge... 😳I'm so glad 2 see u again Johnny😃

Johnny : *ingores Vicky*  main bhi... 😉 waise main thodii na aapse door jaa sakta!

*sings a song*

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Tujhse Juda Agar Ho Jaenge
To Khud Se Hi Ho Jaenge Juda

Kyuki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
meri dostiii Ab Tum Hi Ho

Priya : smiles... oh stop it Johnny! ☺️ mujhe pata hai tum bohot romantic ho, paagal kab bangaye😆tumhara dost ka naam thoda ajeeb hai.. kya hai😆

Vicky : *does an angry noise*

Shizo : Shizo naam toh sunaa hi hoga.. nice to meet u all! Jeannu ji..😳

Jeannie : jee..😳

Shizo : main coffee peene jaaraha hoon.. aap ayengi?😳

Jeannie : aw woh..😛

Vicky : oye Mr. Majnu... Jennu meri assistant hai! Woh ek MBA student hai.. aur bohot busy hai! samjhe.. aur tum yaha sirf project keliye aaye ho na..😡

Shizo : mera naam Shizo hai..😡

Vicky : yeh kaisa naam hai? Tum China se ho kya?😆

Shizo : nahii... *whispers in V's ears* Jin Land se..😉

Vicky : *shocked*😲 ek aur...😆

Jeannie : Shizo .. aapka naam bhi bohot sundar hai..😳

Shizo : thank u... 😳

Jeannie : coffee peene chale? ab main free hoon...

Shizo : sure... Johnny, Priya aap bhi chalo na..

Johnny, Priya : sureee

Priya : acha sweetiepie! main coffee peene jaari hoon! tum aaram se kaam karlena.. ok? bye sweetie pie!

Vicky : bye babbeee!😭

Jeannie : bye Vicky sir.. *wid an evil smile*

Everybody leaves. Vicky is alone.

Vicky : bye Jeannie... ab jeannie bhi chali gayi. Jeannie land se ek aur Jinn?! Aur yeh toh meri Jeannie ke peeche padaa hai.. aur woh Dabanng... aate hi usne Priya pe jaadoo kardiya.. 😆
God knows aage kya hoga!🥱