Zaspect- Are we That Disrespectful to Our Mothers?

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
What an Episode? It was an mangnificent start.
The father, one look at that guy and I knew he was Fake, He's a bloody gold digger.
But in a way he is teaching people good thoughts.
But caught my attention is our generation that disrespectful to our mothers?
Why do we think that much of ourselves?
Who the hell gave us the right to act, talk, and demand from our mothers like that?

RIght the father, those kids have grown up witnessing their father disrespecting their mothers.
Kids learn more by watching than teaching. 

My heart cried today,that woman, who gave us birth, gave us lives, sacrificed her entire life for her family at the end cannot even get respect back. 

She is way more literate than you guys. there is no point in educated if the kids are not taught to respect their mother. 

As you can see, I stand very firm in this topic and no I am not a mother but a 19-year old.

Anyway, So Sakhsi is off to marry someone else but some how she will end up marrying Karan, the guy she is supposed to marry

Some of you might remember me or not from EHMMBH I used to write on Virman just because of Nia, 

Perhaps, my likings have changed because of somethings..

Main innocent lead-Check
Main Strong lead- Check
Arrogant Lead-CHeck
Beautiful clothes-Check
Destiny meet up no matter what-Check

I am all set to see how successful they are in conveying this beautiful message.

P.S. Krystle looked Gorgeous❀️

Peace!

-Z❀️
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy Z!  Wats up?? πŸ˜ƒ
hehe ok back to the topic πŸ˜†
Honestly I agree. It was a very nice start. They gave everyone a fair space on screen and every character is different in its own way. But the one thing everyone except Karan and Sakshi have in commen is... reminding Sharda that she is not educated and is a house wife. 
I felt SO BAD for her today. I literally was crying by the end of the episode for her. But then half of the crying were kushi kai ansoo cause Sakhi gave Sharda a helping hand and now someone if there for Sharda. πŸ€—
Every character has such a different entry in the show it was nice. Glad they didnt just show everyone all at once and this way every character got their own space. 
And also in one episode they showed allot which is awesome. πŸ‘
The dad I have mixed feelings about and so the daughter. I mean they both remind her that she is uneducated but at the same time they care for her in a own different way. 
The other son im sure is going to be causing  a problem in life up ahead sometime. If he keeps wasting money like he does and doesnt listen to his mom then im sure one day when he doesnt get money he will create a fuss πŸ˜³
I honestly didnt except dadi to make fun of Sharda too but hey dadi is sweet so thats ignored πŸ˜†
I agree with you. They way they all (except karan and sakshi) was just unacceptable. She does all their work and in return she gets insulted over every little topic and no one takes time to listen to her. Is that how anyone should be treating their mom? I dont think so! πŸ˜‘
But now im glad she met Sakshi. 
I wonder how how Sakshi is gnna get married to Karan if she is running away and marrying someone else πŸ€” Looking forward to find out how! πŸ˜ƒ

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse u are correct dear... but one more suggestion here...

some ridiculus fools would disrespect elders this way... but we could also see Sakshi's character here and she too belong to the same generation... hai na? How respectful she's!! In her intro, she just collided unknowingly and then asked sorry in a very cute way... then she was the one who lended hands to lift her up... why couldn't we think like that? only some are disrespecting and many are worshiping their elders... don't feel bad dear😊

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Hello!! 
I would first like to give you aπŸ‘ for the post
I completely agree with what you wrote! A person is nothing without his mother and it will never matter if mother is educated or not! Brilliant.post!!πŸ‘
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! My Balle Balle Zainab! You're here tooo?! 😲 πŸ€—  How are you? ❀️ Missed you sooo much!
First of all a lovely post on the first episode and I loved every bit of it! The dad is a bit dodgy I mean he is promoting woman empowerement and education but his own wife cant read and write...I mean I can see that he loves her but he treats her like a maid...she has to give him his tablet when it is next to him, make him wear his jacket! I know it happened in the past in many households but its a bit too much! I hope Sakshi puts some sense into him! It really did shock me...when people find out what will they say and think?!

Loved Poonam Dhillon! My mom always talks about her and the films she has done and her entry and first episode was amazing! The sweetness in her character and she was looking young and beautiful! The caring nature and the helplessness in her eyes when she was at the train station shook me to tears. That despite so much money, fame the family has she doesn't know how to read or write and she is dependent on her husband. I really love the concept and Krystle was another reason why I was drawn to the show. I am going to be regular viewer for sure!

Krystle was damn cute...she was looking stunning as ever but just hoped that Tacker was in this show it would have been a blockbuster show! The actors in the show are of a high quality as I am familiar with most of them! So I wonder how Sakshi and Karan get together? A mystery.

I do feel we take our mothers/women for granted sometimes and you slowly realise what they actually do for you day and day out and without them we wouldn't get half the things done. This show is really going to highlight the importance of women in society and how without them we would not progress in simple matters but also the value of women outside their homes. I am really looking forward to how Sharda becomes an individual and becomes more independent. This show is highlighting it is never to late to learn anything and also to create a new identity!

Loved the precap where Sakshi tells her it is time to change and create a new pehchan! Superb work and very impressed with the first episode! πŸ‘ 
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago
NishuM thumbnail
Hey!
Nice write up!
An eye opener to the people who take their mothers for granted just over the fact that they are much literate.It really hurts to know that people disregard their source taking them to be less learned or so not according to the latest 'fashion'
And for that matter husbands who should be the pillar for a women amidst all this disgrace and slam back on the people doing harm to his better half but in reality it is the opposite ...
Certainly it is not for all cases but sadly for many
Hope 'Ek naayi pehchaan' dawns the much needed realization on people and the learn to value what made them.

Krystle looked Stunninggg in the attire...ahh the girl's just beyond words 
And her expressions...Show Stealer! ❀️
Can't wait to watch more of her!

Thanks for the post... 😊 
Keep them coming.

Cheers
Nishu. 
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just want to say my mother cried today watching that episode repeat telecast :( i have never seen her so emotional watching any tv serial at all :( starting z gr8 of ths srl hope it get keep going better!!..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

heyyy Z!  Wats up?? πŸ˜ƒ

hehe ok back to the topic πŸ˜†
Honestly I agree. It was a very nice start. They gave everyone a fair space on screen and every character is different in its own way. But the one thing everyone except Karan and Sakshi have in commen is... reminding Sharda that she is not educated and is a house wife. 
I felt SO BAD for her today. I literally was crying by the end of the episode for her. But then half of the crying were kushi kai ansoo cause Sakhi gave Sharda a helping hand and now someone if there for Sharda. πŸ€—
Every character has such a different entry in the show it was nice. Glad they didnt just show everyone all at once and this way every character got their own space. 
And also in one episode they showed allot which is awesome. πŸ‘
The dad I have mixed feelings about and so the daughter. I mean they both remind her that she is uneducated but at the same time they care for her in a own different way. 
The other son im sure is going to be causing  a problem in life up ahead sometime. If he keeps wasting money like he does and doesnt listen to his mom then im sure one day when he doesnt get money he will create a fuss πŸ˜³
I honestly didnt except dadi to make fun of Sharda too but hey dadi is sweet so thats ignored πŸ˜†
I agree with you. They way they all (except karan and sakshi) was just unacceptable. She does all their work and in return she gets insulted over every little topic and no one takes time to listen to her. Is that how anyone should be treating their mom? I dont think so! πŸ˜‘
But now im glad she met Sakshi. 
I wonder how how Sakshi is gnna get married to Karan if she is running away and marrying someone else πŸ€” Looking forward to find out how! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Pree, GOod Nothing much You?πŸ˜†
Well that is why we shall wait and see how the story unfolds. Although there will be like a million clashes between themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey Pree, GOod Nothing much You?πŸ˜†
Well that is why we shall wait and see how the story unfolds. Although there will be like a million clashes between themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thats good. Not much trying to study on a winter break which is proving to be a big fail lol πŸ˜†
Now that sakshi isnt going to run away and marry her boyfreind and shes going home now I wonder how Karan is going to agree to the wedding πŸ˜ƒ Seems like from the promo that he isnt in his room... u think he ran away?😲
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

ofcourse u are correct dear... but one more suggestion here...

some ridiculus fools would disrespect elders this way... but we could also see Sakshi's character here and she too belong to the same generation... hai na? How respectful she's!! In her intro, she just collided unknowingly and then asked sorry in a very cute way... then she was the one who lended hands to lift her up... why couldn't we think like that? only some are disrespecting and many are worshiping their elders... don't feel bad dear😊

Definitely, I certainly do not deny that there are still people out there who know they values and limitations of every relationship in order to refrain from any negativity. I do not feel bad its just so heart-breaking when they this generation, my generation, lacks respect. Honestly REspect is a really big word that only a tiny amount of people understand the real meaning behind that word