Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome thread. Thanks Jas for posting pics & di for informing.

Just speechless cuz last night I was posting my wish of seeing ShiviTi Atleast a new pic, and next day we got hiteshs bday pics with ShiviTi! Just so thankful, after a month something with ShiviTi is a treat. They are looking so sweet, & cute together like always. Agreed with everyone that shivin looks tired, the daily soap schedule is taxing, esp with continuous shooting like he did from sg to veera w/ no break. Smiriti is looking adorable with two ponytails and looks like she lost weight. Hope to see her back onscreen soon.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur welcome guyzzz ...and i know u guyzz are very happy ro see Shiviti back...
@sahas, mizzle, krupaa, ela, JMS,Manasi🤗
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Awesome thread. Thanks Jas for posting pics & di for informing.

Just speechless cuz last night I was posting my wish of seeing ShiviTi Atleast a new pic, and next day we got hiteshs bday pics with ShiviTi! Just so thankful, after a month something with ShiviTi is a treat. They are looking so sweet, & cute together like always. Agreed with everyone that shivin looks tired, the daily soap schedule is taxing, esp with continuous shooting like he did from sg to veera w/ no break. Smiriti is looking adorable with two ponytails and looks like she lost weight. Hope to see her back onscreen soon.

Hey simu...Glad to see u here🤗

Yeah we were also when got to know abt the pics and saw Shiviti after one month...
They r looking so adorable...

Awww so sweet...ur dream come true... 😃

yeah daily soaps and continous working took toll on actors health ... Smriti is luking cute with Ponytails n pajama ...

Punjabi vich to Shivin- Jachda bada ee...tu hasda bada e... tere haseya ne vair puwaye... Shiva tere attitude ne saare SG Forum de warrant kadaye😆😆
He looks too cute

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Shiviti

We are Back🥳
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
yuvreen forever

missing Yuvreen
Supernatural_10 thumbnail