surya after 5 years ff part56 pg99 surya chf/romance updated - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by thala

writing is gods gift pri
you write so well

i think you should take up a FF

thanku di๐Ÿ˜ณ.this means a lot.I never wrote anythin ..first one was your thread..that's y asking should I continue or end it since I feel its little boring
Excellent preeti di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
plz continue
preeti

part 2

awww pendant FB...really u r summing up the scenes well.

part 3

interestinggg
Edited by -Liebe- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by surya_dabh

Should I complete it in next part or extend it?
extend cheyyi. ledu thana bro tho veltundi. superb...
@sp ohh๐Ÿ˜Š
@ayisha Sindu di. Sharni sp Thanku for encouragement๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey preeti di.. ri8 now i hav readed frm startng .. its very nyc... plz do continue it.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sandya next day comes to suraj shop.she was happy to see that suraj expanded his business and is doin well.she saw suraj and became emotional
 *flashback**
 It was suraj birthday sandya decided to suprise him as always it was suraj who did something for her ..she decorated their room and wore suraj favorite Saree she decided to make sweet even though she knows that she's not good at cookin hoping that suraj likes it ..
Suraj came from shop..he was not suprsed that house was empty as bhabo and family left for wedding leaving surya behind.suraj saw a note on heart shaped roses.a small smile played his lips as he took letter and read it
    "It all begin there"
Suraj first dint undetstand..he went running into their room..he was shocked to see entire room lit with diyas..he saw note placedsimilarly on the bed..
    "Suraj je this is place where everything started..at first when I saw you I was empty.there was no happiness as I lost everyone,,my dreams.if you asked me yesterday I would have done anything not to marry you.but today if you ask me suraj je I don't want to rewrite anythin.u became my life and my happiness.I cannot live without you"
Suraj had tears in his eyes .sandya never Said her feelings to him he found another note
     "It's place where u helped me first"
Suraj went rushing to kitchen where he first helped her in making tea
 He found a note 
  "Suraj je this is where u taught me everything..even though I still can't cook today,I know that you will be my side no matter what ..you accepted me with my faults and never once left my side. .suraj je I promise you today that I will be your side by being your support whenever need and be your happiness when your sad and be you strength when your are week. I will always be with you forever surajje"
He found another note..
  "Its place where our dream took birth"
Suraj wad emotional by this time .he went to the terrace.he found note

"Suraj je this is the place where you first supported my dreams ..we talked hours with moon as our witness..u held me when I collapsed.this place has significance in my life because here my dreams became ours and our heart's became one"
  He heard soft music playing .he saw sandya in his favorite saree..he was mesmerized by her beauty..
Suraj:sandya je..I m unable to say anything
Sandya:don't say anythin surajje
They both had dinner under moonli.suraj was happy. Finally sandya got dessert..its jelebi written in wo ainee form
Sandya:happy birthday suraj je.she shyly runs away..suraj wad shocked that sandya remembered his birthday..he goes near her carresses her cheek and whispers thanku sandyaje..a pleasant shiver runs down her spine.he makes her turn.she shyly bents doen her head ..he makes her look in eye 
Sandyaje I want a baby pari whoes eyes are like you where I can get lost in those eyes..sandya shyly nods her head. Suraj comes in close for a kiss when

End of flash back***
  Sandya was brought back to reality when she saw suraj talkin to a lady and small girl.she was smiling at the jokes suraj was making..sandya left place with tears in her eyes..
Suraj looked back suddenly..he felt something...when he saw no one was there. He became sad and returned to his work

Originally posted by SuryaNakshholic

hey preeti di.. ri8 now i hav readed frm startng .. its very nyc... plz do continue it.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanku๐Ÿ˜Š
its emotional and romantic.
awsome pri
waiting fr next part.
plz update soon. means today if possible
Awesome preeti di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
plz update soon