Originally posted by surya_dabh

Thanku all for encouragement..
@sp done.nice idea😊
waitggg fr d nxt part plzzz update sooon
Posted: 10 years ago
EMOTIONAL 😭

next update...😈
Sandya was going to attend felicitation cermony next day as she has to give protection there..Suraj also unknown to sandya attending same function as he has got offer to make sweets..usually Suraj keeps a tab on  sandya ,.but due to busy days in schedule he dint know sandya is in pushkar.                 Sandya decided to take Pari with her as she has no school..       Sandya was getting ready when      
*flashback**                                                                                                  Sandya was going to wear ips uniform first time.she decided that Suraj should be the first one to see her..she called Suraj to once come as she can't find something ...                                         Suraj:sandya Kya hai?                                                                             suraj was shocked to see sandya In ips..he had tears in his eyes understanding sandya intention.          
Suraj:sandya I'm very happy today..my dream of seeing you in ips uniform became true..sandya I want to give you advice.if ever there come s time where you have to choose between family and what is right choose what your heart tells and what is best for country.no matter what I will always support you.if ever you feel lonely close your eyes you will feel me beside you always supporting you..all the best sandya ..saying he gave her gift..it was photo album with all their memories.                                     Sandya became emotional seeing all photos.. 
Sandya:Suraj I also got something for you..she gave her key chain with her photo on it and cookin gloves..I got this for you so that you will always feel my presnce and never miss me even in shop..Suraj was very happy
They decided to go take blessing of bhabo and babasa

*end of flasback*
Sandya was brought down to reality when Pari was calling her saying they are getting late

Will Suraj and Pari meet??

Edited by surya_dabh - 10 years ago
nice waiting fir next part.
when we ll get next part.
Originally posted by ksp9

nice waiting fir next part.
when we ll get next part.
tonight or tom😊its ready
Awsum...one of d best👍🏼
Originally posted by surya_dabh

tonight or tom😊its ready
oh no...ready aithe post cheyadaniki enti. plz post it pri. nee ss mind lo medulutundi.
aaw...brings tears to my eyes...
very emotional...

awesome pls continue
waiting fr Pari and Sooraj reuinition
answer for my question in my post s here.

well done preethi.

next next????
Nice OS Preethi akka⭐️