Ek Nayi Pehchaan

A Beautiful Start To A Beautiful Relationship!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys,

This is my first post here so let me just quickly introduce myself- I am Sonia! 😃 

Wow...today's episode left me in tears and a big smile plastered on my lips! 😃 The whole episode flowed so beautifully and we saw those special moments between Sakshi and Sharda. They were just so beautiful that I can picture it all now. The way Sakshi helped Sharda up and supported her infront of all those idiots. Really loved the way she spoke about the value of a mother, how mothers provide us with everything and we take it for granted! Krystle bought tears to my eyes in this scene...it was just amazingly done! Hats off to her!

The way she told Sharda to create a new identity its time to progress was inspirational and the way Sharda supported her when Adi left her. She was heartbroken. Loved the train scene when she ran to catch her hand. I think that scene signified a lot about their relationship- they will be the pillar of strength for each other. Neither of them will let each other fall or falter ever. Though we have seen romantic scenes like this is films and tv shows this scene was meaningful as well in a non romantic way.

Sharda used her experience her wisdom to guide Sakshi and to help her understand her mom's point of view. I really am loving this saas bahu Jodi they are both beautiful and wonderful actresses!

Finally, the most beautiful scene was when Sakshi was swaying out of the door taking in the cold breeze and it looked like she was going to jump. Loved her response "I am not going to die for that idiot I am trying to take in everything you told me" then she grabbed her and set her free. It was so beautiful and well executed. The happiness that was on Sharda's face was magical. Again a lot of significance in this scene- Sakshi will help Sharda to fly freely...reach the sky and catch her every dream...make her every wish come true!

Really loved this episode more than the first actually...Sakshi and Sharda share an instant connection which will transform into a mother-daughter, teacher-student and friend relationship! ❤️
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail
I truly loved ur post.   
a big shout out to u fr making this post.
I haven't seen today's episode
but by reading ur post I m just imagining everything nd it seems so appealing
I m loving their Jodi...
nd I saw the promo of tht scene
I think without any romanticism this scene will be ready special... thank u fr making this post nd indirectly giving us a written update ❤️
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes , todays epi was so awesome... <3
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i liked today episode i didnt think krystle is not sakshi . sakshi just name and we see that krystle and i read one she always fight now she is forgotten how to blush
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab post!👍🏼

krystu waz sooo guddd😃
loving sakshi so much❤️Edited by Asr-Ki-Sam - 10 years ago
Warriorhigh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with this post 100%!! :)
Today's episode was just so beautiful!
gems4sana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was absolutely adorable! :) 
Krazzy_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
havent watched d epi yet  -__-
but dying to watch after reading ur post!!!
awesome post sonia!!!!
loved it 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aGREE the entire convo between sakshi and sharda was worth the watch...
as a mom she was right..she gave the support to sakshi which she needed at tht point of time...

superb acting by poonamji and krystal...
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving the show so far!