Power to Women!!!!

NishuM thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Guys!

Just done with watching the second episode of Ekk Naayi Pechchaan...and putting it in two word, though it reflected a million emotions...I would say "Phenomenally Motivational" 

Hats of to Krystle and PoonamJi...Epitomes of Natural,Influential,Powerful Acting.None surely could have done it better than the two.They supported the entire episode on their shoulders and carried it off with utmost diligence.

Not only did it deliver the message of respecting the people whom we owe our lives too and disgrace, just on the basis of the little more education we have, and on the complementing part it sent the message that we might be the masters of education but little can we beat them in their experience!
Out if all what I loved the most was ..."Paanchi Aasman mein udte hue hi achchhe lagte hain" INDEED! You shall never let your wings clip down because you always have the potential to be soaring high.Motivational much right? 

Krystle did a phenomenal job as Sakshi...Bubbly,Spunky,Childish yet mature,full of love respect and Life, who even after betrayal owns the courage to rise and not give up and lament.
The girl is a Born actor. PERIOD!
And for PoonamJi I am short of words as weal know what a pro actor she is. The lady even at this age holds the charm to be an inspiration.
In LOVE with the star cast. The show will do all the more wonders owing to their excellent skills.

Truly Blissful to see an episode with all power to women and that too two of THE BEST women! Heart warming. Kudos to the two...!  

And special mention to the script writers...absolutely lovely written dialogues.Very Impactful.

In all a pleasure to witness this graceful an episode amidst the currently running saas bahu saga. A very impressing and graceful episode and truly justified the theme of the show.
Glad the makers are keeping intact the essence of the show and making it a very gripping one.

Okay done with my talks...sorry if I bored anyone here. 😉
Couldn't resist but put down my reviews.
Do share yours! 😊

ALL POWER TO WOMEN.

Cheers!
Nishu

Edited by NishuM - 10 years ago