Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Can't wait for..

watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hye.. let me introduce myself. I am Nisa ... obviously female and just ++++secret hai++++ haish. I sound like so irritating. Forget about me. To the main point..

😉.. I Just Love The show ...

Todays episode was like a bang on. I had never watched any serial with a superb second episode. The scenes started from Sakshi supported Shraddha till swaying hand freely in the air were all perfectly exucated. I really love the concept. And more desperate to watch Karan and Sakshi chemistry and the way Sakshi will stand up for Shraddha. I really want the other family members to learn a lesson. Don't you think there will be a point where Aditya will come back? Gosh.. I a so desperate and predicting. I think I should stop preassuring my mind. What say guys?

And yeah one more think I was missing Krystle and Karan to be back on tv. And here they are, and lets wish them all the best with the show and Pray from Allah the best for them. Krystle acting is amazing more more more amazing. And so happy and excited to watch her care free attitude after a 'good girl' character as Jeevika. 

Let make more posts and increasse the show rating... come on. Gear up..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iLuvYellow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Nisa, im Afsha!!
I love the show too and hope to see it in the top 5 soon!!!
And im also loving the carefree bubbly Sakshi!

About ur prediction, Aditya will probably come back when everything is going good ðŸ˜†