D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
My gaze tends to fall on women at least 10-15- 20 years older then me. Not all of them but the sophisticated, classy beautiful ones..that know what they want and have it. The ones you could tell were stunning when they were younger .. I don't check out girls my own age, I never have.. The tarty , see-through short skirts .. Never catch my attention. I like women that can take care of themselves and look good. To be specific even the 30 down don't do much for me cuz most still look late 20's.

Let's pretend I am with someone who is in her early 20's and when I look at her I wonder.. Damn she is just a kid .. Even though our age compatibility is perfect and the only reason we are in a relationship is because it grew steadily .. Cuz otherwise I look at her and think damn baby is a baby! I can't wait till she is about 40.

Why am I backwards for? Usually guys like younger girls? If there is another guy here who understands this fascination with older women.. Send your condolences to me :)Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Oh for the record it's never the older desi aunties .. It's usually the white or Italian women..or Arabs .. Desi aunties tend to look like grandmas.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hooligan may be in ur category 😆

U two are so same...I wonder what penta thinks all about it ?
D3viL thumbnail
Hooligan too.. Maybe we all do. I think penta likes mature minded women too.. We don't discuss women tho ..just ourselves and how much we love eachother.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^ u guys need to take break from each other and discuss about women too...
AmACryBaby thumbnail
I like aged guys...but shouldn't be more than 10+ of my age.Most of my crushes were quite older than me
AmACryBaby thumbnail
I always knew you never liked Naina

Cougars ready for you TroubleShooter, ENJOY ðŸ˜‰
dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's your personal preference, and there're no reasons for preferences.

I see you as someone who gives comparatively more emphasis on the brain than the beauty, as a result you want 'mature'; cause your maturity is more as compared to your age group.

Cause of this reason you un consciously are attracted to more mature (who are usually older) women.

Most men don't see the brains much, just the beauty. And young means beautiful so they like younger.
dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know if you would've been in my skin, it would've been a bliss for you.

There was this one women who was in her early 30s (married)... she was gorgeous, her skin was like milk surface. She was very interested in me. She was the kind of women guys get nervous around INSTANTLY.