Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dating_mystery

That's your personal preference, and there're no reasons for preferences.

I see you as someone who gives comparatively more emphasis on the brain than the beauty, as a result you want 'mature'; cause your maturity is more as compared to your age group.

Cause of this reason you un consciously are attracted to more mature (who are usually older) women.

Most men don't see the brains much, just the beauty. And young means beautiful so they like younger.

thats probably correct ..our age group is lacking for sure. Older women who look sophisticated and are appreciative and experienced .. i am sure older women can cook better and handle things better and are better in bed too. 

@Farah.. thanks for the pictures.. I thought most of the women were hot especially the last one although she was dressed like a tart.

@woh of course I am HOT but are you old?
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

thats probably correct ..our age group is lacking for sure. Older women who look sophisticated and are appreciative and experienced .. i am sure older women can cook better and handle things better and are better in bed too. 

@Farah.. thanks for the pictures.. I thought most of the women were hot especially the last one although she was dressed like a tart.

@woh of course I am HOT but are you old?
your views about my picture?πŸ˜ƒ

LOL it's because she is dressed like a tart that you liked it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Woh_Kaun_Thi

your views about my picture?πŸ˜ƒ

You look about 25 maybe in 10 years come and look for me again here!!
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">LOL it's because she is dressed like a tart that you liked itπŸ˜†</font>

Na farah seriously .. I would of asked you for more pictures of her then I scrolled down and was ashamed 😳

Na farah seriously .. I would of asked you for more pictures of her then I scrolled down and was ashamed 😳

Oh boy you are hilarious πŸ€£ You are innocently besharam πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Eva longoria .. wouldnt you want that over a tarty 20-25 yr old who is still learning how to be classy and sophisticated? there is the other hotty from modern family.. maybe all I wanted for christmas was a mexican... mmm delicious. 😳 

You know what, my preference is pretty much opposite. Maybe cause I'm still immature.

In girl, even teenagers take good care of themselves. As they age, the learn to take care of husbands and children.

Taking care is something women and even girls are good at. So that should not be a concern.
Originally posted by No2Pencil

Hooligan may be in ur category πŸ˜†

U two are so same...I wonder what penta thinks all about it ?
 πŸ˜‰ jo maza aunty ma ha wo kisi ma nahe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay :S you like Milfs :S Ewww my flirting is done with you XXP this weirdo is all yours bhabhi :| That's just bizarre liking woman that old some mothers are like 10-20 years older than their sons that's yucky to be in love with a woman that old, if I was a guy I would go for a chick 2-5 years younger than me ;)