Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by d3vilkid33wani

hey... don't be mean to him just because he's already taken.😛
oh please are you indirectly saying I'm jealous? I'm just getting to know this troubleshooter and oh boy is he ever trouble shoot me in the head please :P I'll arrange your guys wedding on here so he doesn't trouble older gals ;)

Sunny Leone... breathe in, breathe out. Calm down.😆
You do not have to take the trouble hon. Suhana is gonna arrange for our kanyadan apparently in some alok place, you are invited as well... on the SAME condition i placed on her. which is - you won't break into adele's never mind i'll find someone like you with teary eyes in front of him or me.😆
oh well that's great ;) and hehe thanks for the invitation I'll be from the "guys" side so your troubleshooter doesn't eye me :P

Fikar not, he won't be able to take his eyes off me ...however, I might make him wear a helmet to keep the "buri bazars" from sunny leone's at bay. And you're welcome.😛
oh that will be interesting haha LOL I'm really liking you bhabhi ;)
i m founding 40+ in age womens...😊
nehageet. I am not 40 and I am not a woman. if you want to be friends with me you can..if you don't then its okay with me as well
.i think ...ye thread dekh kar lagaa ki mujhe mera same age ka friend yahan par mil jaayega...😳.Edited by nehageet - 10 years ago
here anyone  is in 40...or 40 +...?Edited by nehageet - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nehageet

.i think ...ye thread dekh kar lagaa ki mujhe mera same age ka friend yahan par mil jaayega...😳.

no this thread is my APPRECIATION for beautiful older women. I don't discriminate!!! I love women older than me .. I don't like girls my own age or younger.. so I created a thread so I can talk about how much i love them
okk but why not u playing games n why not coming on any cc...?
on which CC? where would you like to chat to me at? I dont play games ..because they are a bit boring on IF.. 
where abouts are you from?
I am from australia..  ...and I like to eat briyani. whats your fav?