Posted: 10 years ago
😆
D3vil, I'm 40 + too... mujhse fraaanship karoge?
here is more cc of all friends as mine also ...there is all my friends do chat...u also come there n do chat all friends...if u want...😊
Originally posted by Easy_A

😆
D3vil, I'm 40 + too... mujhse fraaanship karoge?

you cant cook briyani.. 

make round roti

...maybe when you are a little bit older.. maybe in about 20 years time? 
Originally posted by nehageet

here is more cc of all friends as mine also ...there is all my friends do chat...u also come there n do chat all friends...if u want...😊

sure ..where is the link? waisa bhi the GM's banned all my friends so I need new ones
Originally posted by D3viL

you cant cook briyani.. 

make round roti

...maybe when you are a little bit older.. maybe in about 20 years time? 

Okay... when you see an old lady in all black with nine cats who turned into a nun cuz she couldn't get the guy she wanted when she was young at your door 20 years down the road, I hope you will be able to tell who it is.

sure ..where is the link? waisa bhi the GM's banned all my friends so I need new ones

but why banned for u n ur friends...? ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by Easy_A

Okay... when you see an old lady in all black with nine cats who turned into a nun cuz she couldn't get the guy she wanted when she was young at your door 20 years down the road, I hope you will be able to tell who it is.

by then ill be in my 40's and looking at 60 year olds and drooling.. your gonna need to wait another 20 years!!! sister easy_a
Originally posted by nehageet

but why banned for u n ur friends...? ðŸ˜²

my friends are young and a little bit naughty.. thats why I want older friends, pls advise your CC so I can find some friends for myself?
okk first tell me  can i call u bhai...?

by then ill be in my 40's and looking at 60 year olds and drooling.. your gonna need to wait another 20 years!!! sister easy_a

As if I didn't roll my eyes hard enough, you had to add sister easy a for an extra effect? 

Why didn't I just go blind before reading that... *sighs*