Sachin Shroff fan club closed for a while - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Robinasandhu

nice too meet u pooja is she another of yours ayeshag.

haha lol...thankssssss 😃 😛
i stop watching vishwas because our satelite had been badly damaged.
Originally posted by lazy_anaya

vishwaas drama is over

thanks for letting me know did u watch it.
what will you people do if u saw sachin infront of your eyes.
CHEK THIS OUT:

PROFILE: Sachin Shroff
Nitin Joshi

New Delhi, September 4: He is popular. He is successful. And he is talented. And yes, he is considered one of the most eligible bachelors of tellytown. Who is this wonder? Sachin Shroff of course. He is, currently, in Jai Mehta's daily Sindoor on Zee (it's just completed 100 episodes). You've maybe seen seen him in earlier shows like Naam Gum Jayega, Shagun, Vishwas. We caught up with this young actor for a brief chat.

He's been anxiously following the response to the show. That's understandable. ''It feels great, just fabulous. It's like sowing a seed and watching it grow into a tree. And it feels good when it bears fruit. So we are enjoying the success. All of us are happy and excited and now expectations are growing,''smiles Shroff.

Advertisement
Before his present assignments, Shroff was part of Ken Ghosh's Pepsi Ada on Sahara. Meaning till recently life was very hectic with shoots happening 30 days a month. Now he's got some time to himself. ''I watched Iqbal recently — that is I had gone to see a film after six months. Besides my ad films, there is only Sindoor that I am shooting for. So I am taking some time off for myself, my family and friends,'' adds Shroff.

You will have seen Shroff in ad films like Colgate, Airtel, Maruti Omni, Livon. ''I am shooting for Colgate again,'' he reveals. He also runs a company called Komal Enterprises (Komal is his mom's name) which is into the supply of construction steel. ''It's doing well. I am little squeezed for time. But I am trying to manage acting and business. So far so good,'' he says.

In Sindoor, the actor plays this very sweet, loving boy Dhruv Raizada, the younger son of a huge business family who married to lead girl Vedika (Gurdeep Kohli); earlier he was in love with Aarti. ''Dhruv is simple and straight without any twists and turns. He is a guy who does not think of his own happiness but the happiness of his mother, father, wife. He is a nice guy, good-hearted,'' Shroff explains.

He claims he's been receiving a tremendous response from everywhere for his performance, including the United States, South Africa — even Spain. ''I keep getting messages saying we like your show. That's nice,'' says the actor with a smile.

According to him, the USP of Sindoor is the story and its well-defined characters, besides the direction and camera work. ''It's a complete team effort. Even the producers are deeply involved in every little thing — the lighting, the direction, everything is in place. Each one is putting in their best,'' explains Shroff.
thankss for the articleeee 👏 👏
ya thanks for the article 👏 👏
hey no problem

i want to meet sachin in real life.
Originally posted by lazy_anaya

vishwaas drama is over

What happened in the end did you see all of it.
ya sia and dhruv they live happily ever after and dhruvs mom asks sia to forgive her and they all live happily ever after