Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Ek Nayi Pehchaan Written Update of 25th December 2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Nayi Pehchaan Written Update of 25th December 2013

The episode starts after yesterdays scene Shakshi and  Sharda  Reach  Ahmadabad...they come out from the train. Shashi says Bye to Sharda and says I am going now... Sharda smile and says Take care yourself.. Sharda says do you thinking about him till.. Shashi says no.. Sharda says do you scare  to go back to home.. Shakshi Nods their head to Say yes.. Sharda asks I  can go with you if you gets scared.. Shakshi says no I thinking that I  have spent some more time with you my mom won't be free before Dinner and also if you get  Lost  in the  crowd in that Big City. Sharda says don't worry for me I know about Ahmedabad I  have come here in  previous as well.. Skakshi says Ok and Leaves but Worried about Sharda and at the end she come back and let  her  to  Shoping...Shakshi suggest a saree to Sharda and  she tries to wear it to shakshi...Sharda  look at her Lovingly ...now Sharda suggest a saree for  Shakshi's mother and Shakshi denied as her mom does not wear something like that but Sharda makes her to select one saree for her mom..Shakshi drops her on the station again and hugs Her..Sharda tells Shakshi to remembers her words and do removes Aditya in her Life..Shakshi promised her to thinks about her future life  not the Past .Shakshi also takes a promised from Sharda that she will try to study..Sharda says yes I will try and tells shakshi to think about her mother marriage proposal..Now Sharda leaves after says Bye...

Shakshi reached her house sees her Mother Busy with talking  someone on the phone...Shakshi come to her with her gifted saree and tries to give her but her mom says I am busy will talk with you after 2 min.. Shskshi feels sad and about to  go  her Mom comes and says I will meet with you at the dinner table in 5 min and will discuss about your wedding. .. At Dinner Table Shakshi's Mom says they are going to Mumbai tomorrow morning as it is her engagement tomorrow evening..the Family is very Nice and we are going to Business partner so I am always with you with just a phone call away.. Other side Karan with his friends in a hotel discussing about his marriage and his friend's scared him about marriage and says  go and says your father that you can't marry with that girl otherwise you will go to become Dhiren Shah .. Karan says I does not want to become Dheran shah .. His life is going only around to change his baby  Nappy .I do not want that type of life. Other side shakshi's Mom says that is a life time opportunity and every girl dreams that type of life so do decide about it.i know my daughter can't disappoint me.. Shakshi going in deep though and remember about Sharda's words .. Her mom asks about her decision and  Shakshi says she agrees to marry.. Other side Karan tells his friends that he doesn't agree to marry.

At Sharda's Home  Source discussing with Latika about their business and Just Sharda comes. Diya rushes to hug her.. This shows her drawing to her .. Sharda  sees some birds in her drawing and  advise her  to show flying Birds instead to show them in the ground. And remember her memories with Shakshi. All of them gathered at the dinning table.. Sharda asks Suresh for his medicine and going to Kitchen for breakfast. .Sharda comes with Breakfast and serves it..Sharda MIL asks her about her trip and  says might she faced lots of difficulties in the trip.Sharda smile and says I did not get any treble in the trip even I got to learn a lot there. Suresh tells her to take care of the catering department even though someone else is also doing that. Sharda nods. He also tells her to take care of her beloved son Karan.

Sakshi's friends ask her about the decision she has made regarding getting into an arranged marriage... Sakshi says you might be thinking I am making a compromise with life but that isn't so. My dreams are still there. My dream man will come. The only difference is that he will be a stranger. The one whom I am marrying can also be the man of my dreams. The one whom I loved left me before even holding my hand. I think destiny also wants a new man to come into my life that is why Aditya left me. I got into that train; held the hand of a person who showed me the right path. Destiny will make the final decision for me. Plus if I don't give it a fair chance then how will I know what's right or wrong. Maid brings two dresses for Sakshi to choose. Your mom has sent them. Sakshi asks her about mom's choice but is sad to know that she hasn't said anything regarding that. You have to reach the airport in one hour.Shakshi shocked to see her Mom Saree .. It was Sharda DIL saree. Her friends ask about her Sharda. Sakshi  Replies the one I was talking to you about. I don't even have her number. How do I return it to her now?

Sharda also checks the saree. This isn't the one she bought. Sharda says  how she had chosen this saree for her mom. Dadi wants to know who she is talking about. Sharda gets lost in Sakshi's thoughts and smiles.. Sharda tells them about shakshi and says  guess our packets got exchanged. Dadi says you gave the saree you had bought for your DIL to some stranger. Now what will you give to your DIL?  Sharda  says  she will do a new saree by evening. Suresh asks her you would have bought an exclusive saree from Sharda Saree Niketan. Before leaving, Suresh asks for Karan from Sharda. Take care that he doesn't do any madness today only. The bride's family would be coming soon now. She agrees to go check on Karan. He must be ready by now. The father daughter both  leaves.

Sharda comes to check on Karan in his room. She is about to go just noticed a letter bedside table. She picks it up but it is written in English.. She wonders where Karan would be and what has he written in this letter.

Precap:

Someone  says the  bride's family has come. The welcome Thali  slips from Sharda's hands and the contents land on Sakshi's feet. All of them shocked ...Sharda tries to say sorry and  They both are surprised to see each other.

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek.. Will try to improve it

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Jaldi kar :P
I'm sooo sleepy! I'll read your WU and watch the epi tomorrow.

Loves you Deepu ðŸ¤—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Deeps! :D 
HarshIkalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepu(I Hope I can call u that!)
Fast! Plz post the WU soon!
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DancingDiva.

Jaldi kar :P

I'm sooo sleepy! I'll read your WU and watch the epi tomorrow.

Loves you Deepu ðŸ¤—

Nisha todays My net going slow yaar kya karu

Love you tooo🤗
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks much for the WU, Deeps! :D 

welcome Swetha🤗
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: virmaandvd

Deepu(I Hope I can call u that!)

Fast! Plz post the WU soon!

Sure you can call me Deepu or anything you want 😆😆
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks a lot deeps ðŸ˜Š
Homeslice thumbnail
Deepsu :D
Thanks for the WU cant wait for tomorrow :)

Love the precap!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Epi!!!
I love Sharda Sakshi Bond!!!