Shashi (Sridevi) vs Shardha (Poonam)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
PLEASE Do Not Bash Either Actresses! This topic is for healthy discussion.

I only started this topic to compare the vulnerability of both characters from English Vinglsh and Ek Nahi Pechan. 
I am one of the huge fans of Poonam, where as I only became fan of Sridevi after watching English Vinglish. I could feel Shashi (Sridevi) pain but with Shardha (poonam) I am having a hard time connecting...anyone else feels that way?

Edited by Purrrfect - 10 years ago
i prefer poonum...just love her...she is soo pretty and timid...
Yep Poonam is GORGEOUS!!!!
Sri Devi nailed her character ..maybe cause she is like Shaashi a bit in real life ...ever notice her interviews..it's usually Booney that does the talking ..she gets a bit awkward 
I agree..I'm having a hard time believing Poonam Dhillon in such a character and role...personally I think  she does not suit the look given to her..the hair ..outfits ..makeup..She is so pretty and modern looking that I find this look dates her artificially.

Somewhere I feel she is not fully comfortable in her role..it comes out here n there ..plus I think the direction is sloppy 

Like I said in a previous post, I hope Poonams character gets a makeover..not full fledged ..but a bit more updated

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Sri Devi nailed her character ..maybe cause she is like Shaashi a bit in real life ...ever notice her interviews..it's usually Booney that does the talking ..she gets a bit awkward 
I agree..I'm having a hard time believing Poonam Dhillon in such a character and role...personally I think  she does not suit the look given to her..the hair ..outfits ..makeup..She is so pretty and modern looking that I find this look dates her artificially.

Somewhere I feel she is not fully comfortable in her role..it comes out here n there ..plus I think the direction is sloppy 

Like I said in a previous post, I hope Poonams character gets a makeover..not full fledged ..but a bit more updated

I know I am not liking the hair either. Ek Nahi Pechan hopefully brings new attitude, attire and hairdo.
Shw is jst 3 days old..let's see it promises to be out of box concept..

Keeping fingerz crosseddd
I connected with both Sridevi's and Poonam's character. And I think the look that Shardha has right now suits her character. I think they will change it as she starts to grow further with Sakshi's support. This way we can see her transition.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

@Purrrfect
Nice topic of discussion by u dear. 👍🏼

@Virgo
Completely agree with u dear!