Nakuul's Birthday thread prep [[INVITEES ONLY]] - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

^^ @Diana
Thanks girl. I was just thinking of getting rid of the animation so if doesn't flash. N it's just blue and light blue and not moving about! What'd ya think?

hmmm ya that's a good idea actually..also just post the one without flash and then we can see and compare which looks good..what say?
Originally posted by Diana08D

hmmm ya that's a good idea actually..also just post the one without flash and then we can see and compare which looks good..what say?

Yep yep! Will do that and also what colours do u think should I use for the tags? I was trialling blue and light blue, since it's "manly" and Steriotypically blue had always been boys colour! Lol but what colours do u think I should use? And yep will post that tomorrow and then we can compare! What colours do u think nakuul will like? His twitter icon thingys r green so I was thinking maybe he likes d colour green? What do u think?

Yep yep! Will do that and also what colours do u think should I use for the tags? I was trialling blue and light blue, since it's "manly" and Steriotypically blue had always been boys colour! Lol but what colours do u think I should use? And yep will post that tomorrow and then we can compare! What colours do u think nakuul will like? His twitter icon thingys r green so I was thinking maybe he likes d colour green? What do u think?

haha maariyah you are awesome girl...what thinking.!! brilliant.!! ya just post the blue one without flash and also the green one (His eyes are also green..😉) Try yellow also..but if its too light then we can go with either blue or green..whichever looks more appealing and nice.!! 
Originally posted by Diana08D

haha maariyah you are awesome girl...what thinking.!! brilliant.!! ya just post the blue one without flash and also the green one (His eyes are also green..😉) Try yellow also..but if its too light then we can go with either blue or green..whichever looks more appealing and nice.!!

Great! Haha lol ;) and u too girl his eyes r green how could I even forget! LOL! Great idea! I will post like 4-5 or something testing out with different colours, and whichever one looks the best we will stick with that one! And yes I think green and light blue or something? Hmm lets just see! How it looks and turns out! & d best one will get chosen ;) thanx for ur input! :D and also check out the main thread layout on page 2! What'd u think of the end message part? Isit too much? Coz once everyone approves of that! Then it's totally finalised n we can leave than and concentrate on other things! And then we can start compiling it all together!

Great! Haha lol ;) and u too girl his eyes r green how could I even forget! LOL! Great idea! I will post like 4-5 or something testing out with different colours, and whichever one looks the best we will stick with that one! And yes I think green and light blue or something? Hmm lets just see! How it looks and turns out! & d best one will get chosen ;) thanx for ur input! :D and also check out the main thread layout on page 2! What'd u think of the end message part? Isit too much? Coz once everyone approves of that! Then it's totally finalised n we can leave than and concentrate on other things! And then we can start compiling it all together!

haha lol..!! Page 2 looks good according to me..Its fine..Infact i think its apt.. But we will ask others to check also and give feedback on that.!! yess..this thing is getting excited day by day..!! Hope Naks lovess it.!! Ya and Errrorrr for that thanks..😉
^^ @Diana
-Awesome! That's fab girl! :D Yes will get feedback from the others and then that's finalised totally! And then we can focus on other things!

-Haha yes in sha Allah Naks will LOVE and totally APPRECIATE this :)! We r totally going all out, and gonna make this one rocking thread!!

-With all of our talents and hardwork combined m sure the end result will be rocking!!

-So that's great! Tags to be finalised! Just need to make respective templates for Sidra and Aiesha and Mansi now! And then there good to go also!

-Hopefully we can get this all done in time and post it all on the 17th! :)

-And haha Okies thanks taken back! ;)

-Me too!!! Damn excited!!! This will be one rocking awesome thread :D
Grt going guyz..
M i late?..
Originally posted by Aieshaa

Grt going guyz..
M i late?..

No no girl not late at all! You can help Mansi in the get to know nakuul post! You will be posting it on the day of the main reveal! You will need to find youtube videos and articles of nakuul and interviews of him and post it on here. I will then make a template for this and you can put everything in there!

Guys the name tags for the messages will look like this:

How is it guys?😊

fabulous!
Ok i will for search for youtube videos and articles of nakuul and interviews of him and post it on here.:)

No no girl not late at all! You can help Mansi in the get to know nakuul post! You will be posting it on the day of the main reveal! You will need to find youtube videos and articles of nakuul and interviews of him and post it on here. I will then make a template for this and you can put everything in there!