Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=445290995594106&set=vb.302895053167035&type=2&theater

Well well well it looks like they might equal screen space to Rabir now. Well I hope so. Anyway, again Rachna to the rescue saving Kabir in a way ðŸ˜‰ I wonder if this is happening after she get's fired or what. Kabir doesn't look mad. Like the voice-over said maybe he will acknowledge her talent but didn't he already? Well he can acknowledge her more now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing...
musicgirl thumbnail
Wow can't wait to Kabir's reaction when Rachna's gonna make her entry ðŸ˜›
eshasrk thumbnail
I hope that from now on he starts treating her with more respect 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But why does he fire her in the first place??? Coz she stole his passport???😕
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well in today's episode, it was full of Charu again but in the beginning they showed Rabir. Rachna kind talked back to Kabir for his behavior and the look Kabir was giving her...maybe he's gonna fire because of that. Not sure ðŸ¤”
Cutedevil123 thumbnail
I really want Kabir to stop behaving like that with Rachna. For once treat her with respect. Just because she cares about your dadi, you don't have to treat her like that ðŸ˜¡
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wrong post

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=445290995594106&set=vb.302895053167035&type=2&theater

Well well well it looks like they might equal screen space to Rabir now. Well I hope so. Anyway, again Rachna to the rescue saving Kabir in a way ðŸ˜‰ I wonder if this is happening after she get's fired or what. Kabir doesn't look mad. Like the voice-over said maybe he will acknowledge her talent but didn't he already? Well he can acknowledge her more now 

arre kiki dear aisa kuch nahi hoga jab tak  those 3 are there 🤢  this forum was almost dead before kabir entered. losers showed lollypop and again started cheap tricks 😡
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much for the wonderful update