Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New SBB Rachna + Kabir - Page 2

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutedevil123

I really want Kabir to stop behaving like that with Rachna. For once treat her with respect. Just because she cares about your dadi, you don't have to treat her like that ðŸ˜¡

Exactly !!!!!!! I mean she genuinely loves Dadi and I think it's about time that Kabir starts respecting her even for that reason only for the time being...
Kabir should understand that not every woman is bad...and I am happy that Rachna talks back, coz Kabir needs to get a reality check soon
Only thing I hate abt Rachna is her crying like a crybaby all the time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: eshasrk

Exactly !!!!!!! I mean she genuinely loves Dadi and I think it's about time that Kabir starts respecting her even for that reason only for the time being...
Kabir should understand that not every woman is bad...and I am happy that Rachna talks back, coz Kabir needs to get a reality check soon
Only thing I hate abt Rachna is her crying like a crybaby all the time

esha I liked her in foty only . though she was grey but at least she was not cry baby and i loved her for that reason only
pallavi25 thumbnail
TFS! 
Aaah. Things are heating up in the RaBir section! ðŸ˜³
 Cant wait for Kabir to start appreciating Rachna more! 
*rubbing my hands in glee* ðŸ˜ƒ
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

TFS! 
Aaah. Things are heating up in the RaBir section! ðŸ˜³
 Cant wait for Kabir to start appreciating Rachna more! 
*rubbing my hands in glee* ðŸ˜ƒ

yes am waiting hope they give space them now 🥱
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

Well in today's episode, it was full of Charu again but in the beginning they showed Rabir. Rachna kind talked back to Kabir for his behavior and the look Kabir was giving her...maybe he's gonna fire because of that. Not sure ðŸ¤”

ab aisa hi hoga 🥱
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope rabir gets some more screen space 3 mins in a 20 odd minutes episode is not worth watching the show on TV and contributing to tRP s.. i ll just watch rabir scenes online...
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

i hope rabir gets some more screen space 3 mins in a 20 odd minutes episode is not worth watching the show on TV and contributing to tRP s.. i ll just watch rabir scenes online...

Same here..why take pressure seeing those all crapy drama..enough of bakwas... atleast they are able to give Rabir more the. 5 min na... 3 min in 20 min epi - its really un bearable.. stupid cvs...😡