Sapney Suhane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 26th December 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

Sapney Suhane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 26th December 26, 2013

Episode begins at Garg House

In her room, Charu looks at the ring and says Mayank ji, who will come to know? When the symbol of ur love is with the deserving recipient then why should I be afraid of the world?

She puts the ring box on her dresser and dances around in joy but Vikram comes and hugs her from behind. She wiggles out of his arms and says what are u doing? Someone might see us! Vikram says ur still so shy! Charu asks him if Gunjan is ready? Vikram says, she must be ready. Charu tells him to go and see if shes ready.  He leaves to check that. Charu curses him as an idiot and says to herself that she will take Gunjan for a ride and make her so tired that by evening she wont be able to stand straight, let alone romance with Mayank!

Charu covers her face with her pallu again and leaves.

At the hospital:

The doctor tells Kabir that his grandmother's heart is quite weak. There are several blockages and lung capacity is also weak. It wont be right to do her bypass surgery in this condition.

Kabir is shocked, he asks, Then what? I mean how long...

Doc says she can easily live another 5-6 years! But who knows, she might have another heart attack while walking in the park. But that doesn't mean she shd stop living, whatever time she has left she should live a happy and complete life!

The doctor leaves, Kabir looks shattered. He sits down on the banister and cries. Rachna watches him from a distance, he notices her and quickly regains his composure.

Rachna comes running to him and asks what did the doctor say? He grabs her arm, glares at her and tells her to be quiet! He tells her to stay away from his personal life! Just stay away!

Rachna gets angry, Personal life? If its like that then why were u thankful for saving Dadi's life?

Kabir rages at her, Enough! Stay within ur limits! This concerns my family!

Rachna says, You are Dadi's grandson that's why Im giving u respect. Otherwise is this the proper way to talk to someone? You remember, I want whats best for Dadi!

She leaves, Kabir stares after her furiously.

Rachna goes to the fashion studio in Kabir's house and cries as she remembers Kabir's rude words.

Nitya comes and asks her whats wrong? Rachna tells her, KT's Dadi is not in good condition. She had a heart attack!

Nitya says, Oh No! This is really bad news!

Rachna says, I don't know why this is happening with Dadi!

Nitya says, I know, but why are u getting involved in all this? Just because KT has moved his office to his home doesn't mean u will interfere in his personal life!

Rachna looks shocked, Whats interference in this? Im worried abt Dadi!

Nitya tells her, you dont have to be worried abt Dadi. Leave that to the doctors and concentrate on ur work. Have u done the work for the project which has a presentation tomorrow? KT has hired you here to work not to take care of his Dadi. Concentrate on ur work, Okay?

Nitya leaves, Rachna looks stunned.

At a sari shop:

Charu is looking at lots of saris, she sneaks a look at the clock, its 2 o'clock. Gunjan looks at her watch and thinks, Oh God, its two already!

Charu deliberately asks the salesman to show more saris. She keeps on looking at all kinds of saris. Gunjan finally asks her how much longer she will take? Charu says, what do u mean how much time? We just came here and u already want to leave?

She tells the salesman not to show more saris, but Vikram says, No show more saris! Mitthu, look at as many saris as u want to, theres no hurry! Right, Gunjan Bhabhi?

Gunjan agrees with a smile. Charu continues sari shopping. Dholu is also there, he makes a bored face.

Charu shows a sari to Gunjan and asks how she would look in it? Gunjan asks, On you or on ur veil? I haven't even seen ur face yet! Then how can I say how u will look?

Charu tells her shes right, she will go herself and check it out. She gets up, takes the sari to the mirror to look at herself. But her pallu gets stuck in a chair and the veil slips off her head. She panics and pulls at it. Gunjan is busy with her mobile and doesn't notice that Charu's face is uncovered. Charu tugs at the sari frantically. Vikram tells her to cover her face, Gunjan looks up but Charu manages to cover her face by then! Gunjan looks disappointed that she didn't get to see.

Salesman asks her if she liked any of the saris as have showed her all the saris they have.  Charu says she didn't like any of those. She tells Vikram if they can check out the other sari stores? Vikram agrees at once and they are leaving the store. Gunjan gets a call, Charu thinks its from Mayank and she deliberately falls on Gunjan's back, knocking the mobile from her hand, the mobile falls and breaks!

Charu says sorry Gunjan ji, mt foot slipped! Gunjan looks irritated but says it doesn't matter, everything is going wrong from this morning!

On the other side, Mayank gets the message that the number hes calling is currently switched off. He says, By God! This girl's anger is something else! She has even switched off her phone! Anyway once I get home, and hug her tightly then all her anger will vanish! So my dear Gunjan, Im coming!

Garg House

Mayank returns home, Seema asks him how come hes home so early?

Mayank says he was planning to take Gunjan out today, but where is she? Is she back from college?

Seema tells him Gunjan didn't even go to college today because Mitthu wanted to see Benaras so Gunjan took them out for a city tour.

Mayank is surprised. Seema tells him if he had plans to take her out then why didn't he tell her in the morning, then she wouldn't have gone! Mayank says, Yes Mother, its my fault!

At the Market

Charu goes in front of a boutique and tells Vikram they will go to that store as its selling dupattas too.

Gunjan says, Mithu, we have already looked at 3-4 stores. Charu says this is the last store, promise!

Gunjan looks at her watch and says its already five, she had to go with Mayank...

Charu asks what happened with Mayank? Gunjan says, its nothing, u can see this store.

Charu says she already said this is the last store and after that they will also have Pandey's Chaat.

Gunjan and Dholu look exasperated. Vikram says he will go and get the chaat right away, does she want Papdi or golgappey? Charu asks him will he go that far? He says he will go anywhere to get what she wants. Charu tells him she wants both the snacks with extra chutney!

Gunjan tells Charu she and Vikram can go and have chaats as shes already done with her shopping and she and Dholu will return home.

Charu asks Dholu doesn't he want to have chaat? Dholu says, No, hes already bored from looking at saris!

Gunjan says, Please Mitthu, Im getting late too, Mayank must be waiting at home for me! Today is our 2nd anniversary!

Charu pretends, 2nd anniversary? Why didn't u tell this before? Gunjan says, it doesn't matter, u enjoy ur chaat and complete ur shopping! We are leaving. Lets go, Dholu!

Gunjan and Dholu leave. Vikram asks Charu if she wanted more clothes. She says No, lets go home now. Vikram doesn't listen and takes her inside the store saying he will buy her more clothes.

Garg House

Its 10 o'clock at night. Mayank is not at home, Gunjan looks disappointed and sad as she lies down on the bed after switching off the light.

Shes sits on the bed and cries that she had made so many plans for today and everything got ruined. All her efforts went to waste. As it is Mayank didn't even remember the anniversary, on top of that they even had a fight!

Mayank comes into the room and switches on the lights. Gunjan asks, Whats this? Mayank says what do u mean? Today whole day u were out and ur phone was also switched off! Why did u do that?

Gunjan angrily asks, how does it matter to you? Did u leave ur work for that? Mayank comes to her and asks, what if I say my most important work got stalled?

Gunjan cries and says she knows all men are the same, they all change after marriage!

Mayank says Oh I changed? And what abt you? Gunjan says Im still the same!

Mayank tells her I had planned to go out with u but u refused, but u had all the time to go shopping! You knew I would come home early today but Madam's shopping was never ending!

Gunjan says, Mithu forced me to go shopping! I didn't want to go, but couldn't u give me a call?

Mayank says I had called and messaged too! Gunjan calls him a liar. Mayank says u didn't have time to reply? Gunjan says, For God's sake, Mayank, stop making excuses!

Mayank says, Ok, Fine! But remember one thing, if I didn't wish u then u also didn't wish me!

He leaves in anger, she follows him asking, How would I wish you? Did u have time for me?

Mayank says, Yeah right, and I returned early from work so I could play with Dholu!

She tells him, would I get a dream that u were coming home early?

Mayank walks towards the terrace, saying All day whenever u see, shes angry! She follows him, saying, I waited all day to see if u rememberd the date or not!

They fight and argue all the way up to the terrace. Gunjan is stunned to see the whole terrace is decorated beautifully with enlarged photos of the two of them, balloon lights, an anniversary cake, flower petals, etc.

She wipes off her tears and smiles with delight. Mayank comes and hugs her from behind, song playing n the background "Tum hi ho"

Gunjan turns around and hugs him, says, Naughty! This is why u fought with me to give me a super surprise! Love u, love u, love u!

Mayank says, I love u too! Gunjan laughs, This is the 2nd anniversary of our first meeting! Happy Anniversary, My Love!

Mayank says, Happy Anniversary to u too, my sweet wife! He kisses her forehead. But she says, Im still angry with you! Mayank asks, what did I do? She tells him u made me cry today! You fought with me! I hate u, I hate you!

He shushes her and says, Today no fights, no arguments, only Love! And more love, like our first meeting!

He tells her he has some more surprises for her, he takes out a perfume bottle from under the cake table and gives it to her, then he takes out a box and says, And this, a beautiful dress for my beautiful wife!

Gunjan giggles happily and takes it. Mayank says, and last but not the least...he searches in his pocket but cannot find the ring.

She says, Ring? You Liar! Mayank says, u must be having the ring! Take it out now!

She says how would I have the ring? If I had it then why would I hide it?

Mayank looks puzzled, Really? Gunjan I got a diamond ring for you! Gunjan says, Really? So romantic! Then give it to me!

Mayank tells her he had left it in a box in their room that morning to surprise her. But if u don't have the ring then where could it be? Anyway, leave it now! this is the night of love, not to play detective!

She says, Totally! In fact this is for something more than love! He tells her to go and put on the dress while he looks around for the ring!

She says, Ok, my Ringmaster! Give me two minutes!

Mayank is waiting for her on the terrace when suddenly the lights go off. He looks around in surprise, says, whats happened to the lights?

Charu comes from behind and hugs him in the darkness. He thinks its Gunjan and smiles, Wow, instead of 2 mins u got done in 2 seconds! Not bad! Good work shd not be delayed!

Charu smiles and kisses him on the back. Mayank says, are u going to hide behind me? Wont u come in front? He holds her hands and sees the ring, says, you cheater! You got the ring but didn't tell me! Means u were deliberately teasing me! Husband Torture? Okay, I wont let u go today!

He tries to turn her around and see her face, Charu panics, pushes him and runs away!

Mayank keeps calling, GUnjan, Gunjan, look don't tease me like this! The whole day I have suffered, now stop it, where are u, Gunjan?

He sees someone hiding behind the white curtains and says, I know u are hiding there, wait Im coming to you!

Just then the lights go on and Gunjan calls out Mayank and comes out from behind one of the big photos. She has a shawl covering the gown that Mayank brought for her.

Mayank is surprised, Gunjan u are here, I thought u were there!

She smiles, what are u saying here and there? Shd I give u a surprise now?

She takes off the shawl and shows him her magenta gown. Mayank starts singing, Kabhie jo badal barsey main dekhoon tujhey ...they dance and pose romantically on the terrace with the curtains billowing around them, on top of them. Gunjan sits down on the bench, he sits and gives her a rose, she smiles and takes it. Charu is watching all this from behind the curtains. They cut the cake and feed each other. Then they dance while he sings the song. They share an eyelock in each other's arms.

Charu watches all this and gets mad!

PRECAP: Mayank carries Gunjan into their bedrrom and puts her down on the bed. Gunjan sees and feels someone is lying there already! She gasps, Mayank, someone is here!

Someone is lying under the covers. Mayank says, hello, who is here? He lifts the covers, Mithu/Charu is lying there pretending to sleep.

Gunjan is angrily saying, This is not done, Mayank! Whole day I put up with a lot, even at night we have to deal with this?

Charu opens her eyes under the veil and thinks, Gunjan ji, even if I die, but tonight I wont leave my darling Mayank!
[/NOCOPY]
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Thank you dear for the detailed write up. 
Gosh the whole episode except 3 mins filled with Charu drama😡

Rabir scene very short but intense😳
 Think tommorow again the same drama continues
Originally posted by brat2008

Thank you dear for the detailed write up. 
Gosh the whole episode except 3 mins filled with Charu drama😡

Rabir scene very short but intense😳
 Think tommorow again the same drama continues

You're welcome!
I know,I cannot stand Charu's toothy evil grins anymore! Shes a bad actress too! 
This whole thing abt her running after a married man, trying to touch him or hug him, is so disgusting! 🤢
 Dont know why they give her more importance in the script than anyone else! 
RaBir scene was very intense... but why is Kabir angry at her again? She saved Dadi's life for God's sake! Doesnt he have anything called gratitude? 😡
Thanks Pallavi.
This Episode Was Boring.
I have started to like Nitya. I would have liked to see more of her than Charu.
Originally posted by usrfan

I have started to like Nitya. I would have liked to see more of her than Charu.

Yes, I agree, Nitya seems more interesting than Charu and her OTT obsession with Mayank! 
thanks for update. glad have stopped to watch this crap again . i hope piyush gets bigger offer than this full of bts politics show.   
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

thanks for update. glad have stopped to watch this crap again . i hope piyush gets bigger offer than this full of bts politics show.   

Zene you totally stopped watching it?😭 Because of all this I watch it online so I can get to Rabir parts and skip other things 
Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
Thanks  I love this show so much.👏  I love the Mayan scenes they look so hot together 😳I am so happy charu saw the romance.😆  Roopal Tyagi was pure gold brilliant acting her anger and pain you could feel it as she told Mayank how she felt👏 and may I add her gorgeous she look in that dress and Mayank too hot.
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Youre welcome!
I still watch for the scenes of Rachna- Kabir and hoping to see more of them in the near future. 
The Garg family is quite entertaining but Charu and Vikram are intolerable! 🤢
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago