Sapney Suhane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 26th December 2013 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

Youre welcome!
I still watch for the scenes of Rachna- Kabir and hoping to see more of them in the near future. 
The Garg family is quite entertaining but Charu and Vikram are intolerable! ðŸ¤¢

yar i have faced same situation in past also. wait wait and only wait for vina scenes and mile kya, baba ji ka tullu? same happened to me on wednesday and I felt that now it s over rabir track, those losers have started to show their asliyat 🤢  sorry but I can't bear others for more if i get rabir for only 3 minutes per day . better to switch channel to SC,i can watch online rabir scenes uploaded on fb page. at least i will be free to wait and bear boring people 🤢

and mind you soon screen space will be 3 minutes for 2 days per week will be done just like nikhil .

I can't watch same repeated tracks with old wine in new bottle

mayan tracks are completely repeating till they become parents of baby . rest is all crap. same wooden expressions on faces and disgusting tracks 
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Zene you totally stopped watching it?😭 Because of all this I watch it online so I can get to Rabir parts and skip other things 

arre kiki, once bitten, twice shy,. i have been burned twice for rachna , no more heart attack i want 🤢